Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm >

need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Notices

need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Old 08-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
I'm picking up Vinnie and his friend who owns Maxed Out and I think JC ( Jeff) in Kansas City Thursday. I could give you a ride if you went through MCI.
Do you serve booze on your plane?
Old 08-19-2006, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

still looking for a ride, didnt realize mti was kansas and we already have tickets for st louis. we land 1:18 thurs anyone able to hook us up with a ride out to loto. let me know, thx phil
Old 08-20-2006, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ratman, sorry to be off line for a few days. i can get you to the lake but will not be coming back until sunday night or monday morning. if you still have my cell give me a ring and i will get the details to you. my buddy is running the oss safety crew in orange beach this weekend and has not got back to me but i will make it work. look forward to this thursday, bring your drinkin shoes.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:31 AM
Registered

thx hammer, now can anyone hook us up with a ride to st louis int airport sunday am, we need to be there around 11:00 am sun, thx rm
Old 08-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Registered

My friend Scotty from Canada just called and said he can pick us all up in his Lear and we could use his 14 bedroom lakehouse for the weekend.... Rach will be bringing about 10 of her hot friends too. He said Terry from Nortech will have 7 boats there for us to use so we can leave ours home. He will have his 360 there and said Stecz could wear one of his Superbowl rings.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44
My friend Scotty from Canada just called and said he can pick us all up in his Lear and we could use his 14 bedroom lakehouse for the weekend.... Rach will be bringing about 10 of her hot friends too. He said Terry from Nortech will have 7 boats there for us to use so we can leave ours home. He will have his 360 there and said Stecz could wear one of his Superbowl rings.
not that right there is funny, I dont care who ya are
Old 08-20-2006, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Old 08-20-2006, 01:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cigarette38topgun
Gary thanks for the offer.....i don't need a slip just a place to stay!
http://www.pmglake.com/
Cig they are out of condos w/dock spaces but im sure you can find a nice fully furnished condo to rent while your there. give them a call
Old 08-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Registered

stecz will have to wear the ring on his thumb, cuz it was made for a mans ring finger, he calls dibs on the nortech with pink accents in the paint work too
Old 08-20-2006, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ah, the good old days, what memories. Glad you brought this SOB and his ratty woman back up.

Quick Reply: need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.