Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   WIN ONE OF AMF's RACE BOATS (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138293-win-one-amfs-race-boats.html)

berns29scarab 08-19-2006 01:30 AM

Re: WIN ONE OF AMF's RACE BOATS

count me in for 2 tickets !!! i'll be in Destin as well !!

bojoe2 08-19-2006 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Thank you so much for considering the Shore Dreams For Kids organization for 20 % of the proceeds.

That is just AWESOME !!!! :)

YEA WHAT HE SAID (tim you beat me to the punch) John & AMF thank you again you guys are a Class Act. Val & Augie cooked up some burgers and dogs for all the handycaped kids this year it was a great success. Joe

OPA 08-19-2006 02:27 PM

I Will Commit To Two Tickets, I Am In Greece Till The 31st Of Aug. & Will Notify You As Soon As I Get To The States
Thanks Bill Grannis

Johnny Venomous 08-19-2006 06:39 PM

I need a race boat, I'm in!!!!!!
SWEEEEEEET

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-19-2006 07:59 PM

Here is a link to all the Photos from the Shore Dreams For Kids Event: CLICK HERE !!!

Need-the-Speed 08-19-2006 08:28 PM

Holy Crow! It would be great to win this package! Haggin knows how to get sh!t done.. Let me ask...If by a very slim chance a redneck bald guy like myself won this little deal, would I have to take some kind of certification/driver test to run in a race, or even more so would you have to run in a few races to be eligible for Destin?? Also, if you couldn't "campaign" the boat for the the entire 07' season would the deal still Fly?? I'm thinkin' of names for the team as I type!! :D :drink: :evilb:

Who cuts Vinyl graphics?? :p

Ron P 08-19-2006 09:57 PM

Yes, we could help you with a driver or throttleman in Destin. No you don't need to have any prior races under your belt to race in Destin. You'll just start 100 yards behind the line up.

No you don't even need to race in every race for 07, if you do, just keep the AMF - Offshore Only Decals on it.

Stickerboy cuts Vinyl. :evilb:

ReggieRaft 08-20-2006 07:40 AM

I just told my friend Joe that I would like to try boat racing.This would sure make it easy to get started.We are in. Now a little luck and we're racing.

Hot Boat 08-20-2006 10:59 AM

Count me in for two :D

DaveP 08-20-2006 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Thank you so much for considering the Shore Dreams For Kids organization for 20 % of the proceeds.

That is just AWESOME !!!! :)

As a Director of Shore Dreams For Kids I would like to thank Tim for pursuing this with AMF and the EXTREME GENEROSITY of AMF. Truely a very generous gesture. 100's of special people who attend Shore Dreams for Kids also thank you!