Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   WIN ONE OF AMF's RACE BOATS (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138293-win-one-amfs-race-boats.html)

bskater18 09-01-2006 09:59 PM

Re: WIN ONE OF AMF's RACE BOATS

Just bought my ticket. Great odds to get a race boat and in the race as well. :D Can't wait to race!!

John Haggin 09-02-2006 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Ron P
I'm sure there'll be a big gathering at OSO HQ to witness the drawing. The winner will be posted right here.

Ladies And Gentlemen,
Haggin here..
I would like to sweeten the pot!
Who ever buy's a ticket or 5 or 10 or 20, etc. etc.
I will match your ticket, you buy and I'll buy you the equal amount!
In your name, not mine!
So let's support OPA and the Offshore racing sport in general!
Two great charities also benefit too!
Time to break out the wallet's!
I just did!
Now show me???
Please??
UNITED WE RACE!!!!!!!!
Thank You All,
Best Always,
Haggin
www.amfoffshoreracing.com

Need-the-Speed 09-02-2006 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by John Haggin
Ladies And Gentlemen,
Haggin here..
I would like to sweeten the pot!
Who ever buy's a ticket or 5 or 10 or 20, etc. etc.
I will match your ticket, you buy and I'll buy you the equal amount!
In your name, not mine!
So let's support OPA and the Offshore racing sport in general!
Two great charities also benefit too!
Time to break out the wallet's!
I just did!
Now show me???
Please??
UNITED WE RACE!!!!!!!!
Thank You All,
Best Always,
Haggin
www.amfoffshoreracing.com

Haggin,
I got excited when I first read about this whole deal a couple weeks ago. Now I'm even more pumped!! :evilb: Put me down for 20. :drink:

Hey you offered! :p

P5NAV 09-02-2006 04:03 PM

I'm in for (1) ticket.....but it did not show up on the card account statement this month. Please PM me if there was a problem!

AMF 09-02-2006 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by P5NAV
I'm in for (1) ticket.....but it did not show up on the card account statement this month. Please PM me if there was a problem!

no problem, we are going to run them all in 1 shot the end

Hot Boat 09-02-2006 05:16 PM

John , you are my hero :D :evilb: :D

I all ready have 2. You can count me in for another 3 and a few more to follow in the up coming days.

Thanks so much for the opportunity to race next season :drink:

Wazzup Racing 09-02-2006 09:23 PM

Folks, I had the pleasure of racing with Haggin all last year in OLD PURPLE Wazzup. I still cant figure him out. All I can say is I have never met anyone with more love for this sport, and more desire to see it grow. Haggin (aka Ballast) your generosity, will come back to you ten fold one day. Smitty

MIAMIBOYZ 09-04-2006 12:08 PM

Haggin I just baught a ticket, so if I win this boat you will be my driver, we were suppose to race together last year in New York and it didnt happen. Love you bro Offshore Racing rocks when you are around.

Albert

Zudnic 09-07-2006 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by Ron P
Just to sweeten the pot a bit, Extreme Boats Magazine would like to give each and every person that buys a ticket a one year subscription to EBM.

The subscription alone is valued at $29.

OSO Raffle, please just send me everyone's name and address that enters once the raffle is over.

Cool bonus and perfect timing the only store in my area that carried EBM has it no longer. :mad: So I have been meaning to subscribe anyway.... :drink:

Andree 09-08-2006 02:22 PM

I signed in yesterday but nobody gave a callback for credit card details. Is there a number to call? I am not listed in post #2. Or is it not possible to paticipate as I live in Germany?