If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    My Boats:
    93 Profile, 31', twins
    Paducah, KY

Re: Looking for 38 Top Gun

wish I had been there, I am nursing a sore pride, lost one of the new crate motors yesterday on the poker run, 2 hours on the motor..........

I am at a total loss, but I think we got this one before it came apart, so maybe we can tell something with an investigation this week....

2. #32 Platinum Member lakeluvr's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Cigarette Bullet
    Lake of the Ozarks, MO 38 MM

Quote Originally Posted by POOL WHORE

Lakeluver, you have a very nice boat that has been madeover and upgraded to current specs. Unfortunately, we are trying to sell 15-20 year old boats in a declining market. No matter how well-maintained the boat is, seems like the new buyer market overlooks the vintage stock for the late model, efficient bling. Easier to finance and insure. Good luck!

Thanks, good luck to you as well. Story of my life I guess. I had seen a couple of Bullets that had just sold, like last year, that I don't feel were the equal of mine and got more money for them. Now of course the market turns south about the time I decide to sell. Oh well.

VIP Member VIP Member OldSchool's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette CC and Boston Whaler currently

Quote Originally Posted by dean51267
    lakeluver's boat is nice, but he is 20% over NADA and no survey, makes them hard to get excited about..... but I absoutly love the flag graphics on the bullet....
    Sorry Dean, but with your recent boat dealings (boats and engines) I really don't think that you are qualified to give advice yet!

Check your PM's and call me. I have a friend who is interested in your boat. Cash buyer.

The pink Flamingo is nice, but the salt water life, power and drives put it a different catagory than LakeLuvr's. Just my humble opinion.
    Last edited by OldSchool; 08-22-2006 at 08:04 PM.
    I can't talk about it right now, it's being handled by the Postal Inspector. Those guys don't mess around!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234