need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm >

need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Notices

need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Old 08-18-2006, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

anybody picking up people at the airport on thurs afternoon? need a ride to lotto for two drunken idiots with great senses of humor, will need a ride to the airport sun am for a noon flight home. let me know if anyone can hook a brother up. thx, rm
Old 08-18-2006, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

I'll be leaving that afternoon from St Louis. But wasn't planning on sobering up til Monday AM for the return trip.
Gary
Old 08-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Registered

Default Re: need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

rd can you get us to lotto thurs, we arrive at 1:18 pm, i can catch a ride back to st louis sun am with jc, pls let me know asap, thx again, rm
Old 08-18-2006, 04:13 PM
Registered

Hey rat, I'm on a tight schedule thursday. I got to leave work around 3:00 to make it to the lake by 6:00 and pick up some boat parts. If you're plane is on time, you're luggage doesnt get lost, and you can make it to Chesterfield (25 min cab ride west of airport) by 3:00, I can give you a ride. BTW, where are you staying in LOTO?
Gary
Old 08-18-2006, 04:36 PM
Registered

i thought you were picking people up art the airport, i was hoping to catch a ride right from the airport, i'll check with jc and see whos picking him up we arrive and leave about the same time, im sure there will be a number of peple flying in thurs, thx
Old 08-18-2006, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Hey Rat, no problem. I will be leaving there at the same time as you, I drive a yellow crown vic just wait by the curb and wave me down.............................
Old 08-18-2006, 04:43 PM
Registered

Way to go Jupiter. lol
But I am leaving from the chesterfield area at 3 if you can swing that.
Old 08-18-2006, 04:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Hey Rat, no problem. I will be leaving there at the same time as you, I drive a yellow crown vic just wait by the curb and wave me down.............................
its like a three hour cab ride dude but thanks for the help...you ahole
we'd rent a car but plan on being half in the bag by the time we land and them making the liquor store our first stop
Old 08-18-2006, 04:49 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
we'd rent a car but plan on being half in the bag by the time we land and them making the liquor store our first stop
Spoken like a true warrior.
A man born under my same flag.
Old 08-18-2006, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
He is on a mission.....

Quick Reply: need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.