Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   stabbin cabin.......... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138389-stabbin-cabin.html)

el indio 08-20-2006 05:10 PM

stabbin cabin..........

1 Attachment(s)
Originally all the race boats had a standard rig job.............3 man setup, staggered motors,no cabin,saddlle tanks,ect. So one race boat builder said to another maybe we should sell these boats to the general public.Great idea the other racer said.Not being to sucessfull they came up with the idea that they would need a place for average Joe to get la%d.So they moved back the front motor, put in a cockpit, a stabin cabin and started the sport boat era............and that is where the sport boat came from............you didn't hear it from me cause I dont like to gossip.............m.m..........The smug drugglers put em to use but that a differant chapter.

lucky strike 08-20-2006 05:15 PM

Re: stabbin cabin..........

:eek: :eek: :eek:

OldSchool 08-20-2006 05:34 PM

Funny that you should post this Mark. I just made really good use of my stabbin cabin during a thunderstorm less than an hour ago!!!!!

:D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

el indio 08-20-2006 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Funny that you should post this Mark. I just made really good use of my stabbin cabin during a thunderstorm less than an hour ago!!!!!

that is cool especially not on a bravo butt..............

Comanche3Six 08-20-2006 06:02 PM

That is the only part of the Comanche I used so far, on the trailer parked next to the house. Pretty romantic!
Why is my neighbor watering the lawn at 2am?

buck183 08-20-2006 06:04 PM

That's a vision I could have lived without. :rolleyes: :p :D

Buck

Dave M 08-20-2006 07:04 PM

MOST of the storms on the Bay only last a minute or two! :evilb: :D :drink: :eek:

ratman 08-20-2006 07:23 PM

were any women with you at the time :evilb: if so, does stecz know about this :D

OldSchool 08-20-2006 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
were any women with you at the time :evilb: if so, does stecz know about this :D

:D :D

As a matter of fact......my wife was with me. You guys need to get your minds out of the gutter.

ratman 08-20-2006 07:52 PM

:D :D

As a matter of fact......my wife was with me. You guys need to get your minds out of the gutter.

craig you heading out to loto this year?