Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Gladiator on LG (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138416-gladiator-lg.html)

otis311 08-21-2006 07:44 PM

Re: Gladiator on LG

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Its the guy who got his rims and tires stolen :eek: :D

yup !!!!

otis311 08-21-2006 07:45 PM

J.C. Call me if you get a chance tomarrow please

Bob

offshoredrillin 08-21-2006 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by otis311
business dispute from many years ago. It doesnt bother me in the least. Its long past and I dont think either one of us wants or needs to bring it back up. I just think its funny that its on his website. I guess Ill never ask him to advertise on mine. LMAO

i agree 100% seems it's bothering someone, and it sure ain't you:evilb:, Congrats Bob, after everything you went through you deserve a fun ride:D

CigDaze 08-21-2006 08:28 PM

Congratulations, Bob! The boat looks awesome....plain and simple, sleek and elegant, You have to love an all white boat.
Good luck with it.
:cool:

offshoredrillin 08-21-2006 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Poo
Great For you !! I wish I could do that myself .
I get stiffed once in a while ,Always by Those who feel they are most important . Ironically they seem to be the ones Who APPEAR to have the most $$$$$$$. Living beyond their means no doubt .
So you get to pay their bill's .Cant see why any one would complain about that ???? HMMMM. ( "deadbeats ") on youre site . Thank you for the heads up . You no doubt saved a few other smaller co's from being burnt !

Good Idea , Great Job . Keep it up . :D

relax mikey its ok now... not that Bob cares...:D

Tantrum 08-21-2006 08:40 PM

Dig the ride Bob. Good luck with it.
See you in October.
:drink: :drink:

lucky strike 08-21-2006 08:43 PM

Bob

Congrats on the new ride.......Enjoy it...

Is the Poker Run to Key West on your agenda ?

LS

cowisl 08-21-2006 08:47 PM

Congrats Bob. Cant wait to see it in person.

bgchuby01 08-21-2006 09:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Bob congrats on the boat. It was a pleasure to help you get you newest member of your family home. That is one clean boat. best of luck with it and I hope to see you in florida

the duke 08-21-2006 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
You should know him he's smeared/libeled on your website... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its not fast fun's website. Its his fathers company's website.

and there is a WHOLE lot more to the story than most people know. :(

and none of it belongs on OSO, because its old news. Why you brought it up is beyond me. :rolleyes: