Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Gladiator on LG (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138416-gladiator-lg.html)

cigarette38topgun 08-21-2006 10:17 PM

Re: Gladiator on LG

Sweet Rig dude...........

otis311 08-22-2006 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Bob

Congrats on the new ride.......Enjoy it...

Is the Poker Run to Key West on your agenda ?

LS

Of course, Im already registered for the Thursday departure

otis311 08-22-2006 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by cigarette38topgun
Sweet Rig dude...........

Thank You

otis311 08-22-2006 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by the duke
Its not fast fun's website. Its his fathers company's website.

and there is a WHOLE lot more to the story than most people know. :(

and none of it belongs on OSO, because its old news. Why you brought it up is beyond me. :rolleyes:

I was wondering the same thing. Lets all just drop it. We both live in a very small town and cross paths often. This is old news and the dispute has been settled for years. We both have the same goals in mind here on LG and we need to work together to accomplish them. We dont need to open up this and get it festering again. No one will benefit from it.

otis311 08-22-2006 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
Bob congrats on the boat. It was a pleasure to help you get you newest member of your family home. That is one clean boat. best of luck with it and I hope to see you in florida

Jeff, It was a pleasure doing business with you. Your service was second to none. Thanks again

Bob

GLH 08-22-2006 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by the duke
...Why you brought it up is beyond me. :rolleyes:

They brough it up on their site initially didn't they?

Isn't that why they have such a section on their site, for attention to be paid to it, or is that beyond you also?

stecz20 08-22-2006 07:45 AM

bob some interior shots please and some of my engines.... show me some love here.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

otis311 08-22-2006 07:53 AM

I dont have any pics of the boat. I was to busy driving the thing around.

The interior is all white for the next month. The day after the L.G. run I am making the road trip down to Cig with the boat for a new carbon series interior.

stecz20 08-22-2006 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by otis311
I dont have any pics of the boat. I was to busy driving the thing around.

The interior is all white for the next month. The day after the L.G. run I am making the road trip down to Cig with the boat for a new carbon series interior.

just make sure its nice for me when i get it... why dont we get together and ill tell you what i want in it, then you get er done... i think thats fair.... :D :D

the duke 08-22-2006 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
They brough it up on their site initially didn't they?

Isn't that why they have such a section on their site, for attention to be paid to it, or is that beyond you also?

Its been on their site for years. Its VERY old news. If you want to know why its there, call Jason, or Bob. I'm surely not gonna post it here.

As Bob said, let it drop. You brought it up here on OSO, not anyone else. Fast Fun asked a question, and that was your answer. All you needed to post was who's boat it was. But you had to dredge up something old from another web site, and try and be a smart azz with your answer. :( :(