Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   nice lil treat while in traffic this morning (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/13848-nice-lil-treat-while-traffic-morning.html)

puder 02-05-2002 10:53 PM

nice lil treat while in traffic this morning

so i am driving to my new job sitting in traffic. I like teh job so I dont; mind goign to work BUT I hate traffic on the L.I.E. When all of a sudden i look to my right and see a semi pulling a brand spanking new formula twin step with a pair of shiny bravos hanging off the back. :D

I got my (winter) boating fix for the day. :D

Ron P 02-05-2002 10:54 PM

I thought you might have gotten a WOW!

thunderdan 02-05-2002 10:55 PM

That would be even better to get a WOW on a tuesday. :D :D :D

BODYSHOT1 02-05-2002 11:01 PM

Does anyone got WOW'ed anymore.. :confused: :( ;)

R Addiction 02-05-2002 11:28 PM

MY MIND WENT TO THE FILTHY SIDE OF THE TRACKS! Thought you saw/got a Hummer! I'm talking about the Hum Vee........... you bunch of sick perverts! :eek: :p ;)

puder 02-06-2002 02:08 AM

i got wowed a while back. Only once though.
They were certainly young and cute though.

I am pretty sure there isn;t to much wowing goign on anymore. Opie and Anthony aren't to funny anymore. They pretty much just seems to tell fart jokes (literally) for 4 hours. Every once in a while it good for a chuckle but its to much now.

CigDaze 02-06-2002 08:25 AM

Cool Puder!

Back in the day in Daytona, I wouldn't be caught dead without a few strands of beads hanging from the rearview mirror...WOW...You get quite a few 'treats' with those. It may be time to resurrect that tradition! :D :D

Advantage_Rob 02-06-2002 10:01 AM

I saw a boat yesterday, going doen the freeway, all the shrinkwrap hid the brand, fountian was my first guess cuz I was passing it from back to front (obviously), and it had bravo's tiebar and hydromotive props which most fountians do, plus in this area there are tons of them for me to spank, but it ended up with no beak, I am guessing, but I think it was a scarab, it was too small to be a baja, plus I didnt see any blisters on the bottom, and it was a step bottom, funny how most people drive past this guy and think "a boat" and us offshore wierdo's get all this detail. Then I smashed into the car in front of me, paying attention to the boat instead of traffic, just kidding I didnt, just messin with YA.... LOL!!

When I first read this post title I was thinkin Puder drove his girlfriend home this morning, YOU DA MAN, but just a boat story. but back to WOW, Towing the boat this summer, power was out, cops directing traffic at the intersection I'm coming up to, and there's no way I'm saying anything. The black tinted windows are up, air on high, And the officer waves me thru, but I think he caught a glance inside, cuz he turned and looked, and it wasnt cuz he was checkin my boat out... HAAA!! I never said a word about this to her either, a bit too funny. sorry I had to let the cat out of the bag on this one.

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: advantage_ROB ]

Tinkerer 02-06-2002 03:14 PM

Last summer I was in the right lane and a car with 4 young girls passes me - about the time the next car comes buy one of the girls sticks her ass up in the back window at the 3 young guys in the car that is now next to me. WOW what a view and it wasn't a quickie either. SAW EVERYTHING............

liquid asset 02-06-2002 05:59 PM

:D :D :D :D