Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why do Fountains ride so good... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138587-why-do-fountains-ride-so-good.html)

tgersx 12-08-2006 11:45 PM

Re: Why do Fountains ride so good...

I Duno But Ever Fountian I Been In I Seem To Be Soaking Wet After Every Ride!!!!

FeverMike 12-09-2006 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
MIKE I have not found the tape yet with the race with INXS and A/H and I don't remember then racing the yr after? I will keep looking , to find the yr it was, tres was the young kid with the pony tail :cool: cool as ice :D I was saying come you beatem!! didn't the new yellow fountian win KW in 94 with reg at the sticks?

I think you are talking about Ohio Steel?

FeverMike 12-09-2006 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by tgersx
I Duno But Ever Fountian I Been In I Seem To Be Soaking Wet After Every Ride!!!!

My 29 Fever was a dry boat for it's size...much drier than the 36 Concept I replaced it with. WOW That 36 Concept was a wet freakin boat...ask BigMike on here...we were always wet on that thing. My 38TE Fountain is extremely dry...over a year now and never been wet on it.

AIR TIME 12-09-2006 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
I think you are talking about Ohio Steel?

MIKE it said FOUNTIAN down the side,I think O H was racing a cat by then, I saw REG in the pits the old steel boat open cockpit black/yellow was raced whats his name :D .But pretty sure reg was in the boat. I have to find the tapes that way I will get the yr and who :D art

Downtown42 12-09-2006 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by tgersx

not trimmed correctly.

Downtown42 12-09-2006 12:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have poster too :D

Here's biz card.

louietherigger 12-09-2006 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Downtown42
not trimmed correctly.

Downtown, he might have a medical problem. It goes so much faster then he is used to, he wets himself. :evilb:

Panther 12-09-2006 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
i think i know that boat :cool: :cool:

;)

Spent more hours in and on the boat than I care to remember.. We did have some good times though. :drink: Been out in some pretty rough stuff!! :cool: Boat ran great as long as you were running say 65-70 and up. I think we had it running 88 or so with 550-600 hp??

Ever get those tail pipes and get er done?

Strip Poker 388 12-09-2006 03:34 PM

My Hustler rides better than all of yawll's

on the trailer :evilb: :evilb:

TeamSaris 12-09-2006 03:37 PM

Mark when they were testing your boat i remember going for a ride, You Couldnt Wipe The Smile Off My face. :cool: