Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why do Fountains ride so good... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138587-why-do-fountains-ride-so-good.html)

littledrew 12-09-2006 06:01 PM

Re: Why do Fountains ride so good...

Originally Posted by louietherigger
Downtown, he might have a medical problem. It goes so much faster then he is used to, he wets himself. :evilb:

Because my father and uncle drive and own Fountains!

OL40SVX 12-09-2006 06:11 PM

The 42's and 47's are the only pleasure boats that ride good for their size. In big water you cant go slow unless you want tot take a bath. Reggie spends most of his money on racing and R&D, and thats why the hulls are so good. Now quality on the other hand......:(

Panther 12-10-2006 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by OFFSHOREJOJO
I went on boat tour in Ft Lauderdale there was a multimillion dollar home with a boat INXS behind it:rolleyes: I don't know what make boat? It did not look like fountain( but) I might be wrong then again there is probably more than 1 boat with that name? :drink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

May have been an Apache, since that's what INXS was when I was a kid... :drink:

Lucky Strike Jr 12-10-2006 01:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by OFFSHOREJOJO
I went on boat tour in Ft Lauderdale there was a multimillion dollar home with a boat INXS behind it:rolleyes: I don't know what make boat? It did not look like fountain( but) I might be wrong then again there is probably more than 1 boat with that name? :drink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's was the 47 Apache "InXS." He now has a Cigarette 42 Tiger on the lift.

RedDog382 12-10-2006 03:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yep ... TIGER!

Lucky Strike Jr 12-10-2006 03:23 PM

After the guy got rid of the Apache he bought a 36 Nor-Tech from FASTBOATS.com but his wife didn't like it and both times he went out in it he had problems so he traded the cat into Hideaway Marina on the Tiger.

A buddy of ours had traded that Tiger into Hideaway Marina on American Muscle. We spent many good days on it:drink:

Panther 12-10-2006 03:34 PM

Now all he needs to do now is put the right bunks underneath it. :eek: :D

They ride real good so I'm surprised he didn't get a Fountain! :rolleyes:

FeverMike 12-10-2006 03:58 PM

They are going to ruin the hull on that 42 Tiger if they do not properly support it. GEESH I can not believe they are doing this to there boat!

fountainracing42 12-10-2006 04:27 PM

[B]WARNING: The surgeon General must own a FOUNTAIN cause Cigarettes are bad for your health

Downtown42 12-10-2006 06:10 PM

Maybe he couldn't afford the cat insurance :evilb: