Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hardy Dam hot boat weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138640-hardy-dam-hot-boat-weekend.html)

Becca48838 09-03-2006 07:49 PM

Re: Hardy Dam hot boat weekend

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
I saw you at Hardy when I was there in June. You have a beatiful boat. If you seen me in my checkmate stop and say hi.

Thanks, I think I've seen yours up there too. There are lots of Checkmates up there but not too many red/black ones.
Anybody staying at Brower should start calling on Wednesday to check on sites to see how fast they are going (231)823-2561. It is storage now so anybody who brings up a tent, ect. can save the spot for the week for $30. We spoke to many people this weekend leaving their stuff up there for storage to get a spot. We'll be up Friday morning burning gas up and down the river. Saturday we are leaving the campground at about 8am to get a decent spot.

baronmarine 09-03-2006 07:59 PM

man i wish i could get friday off from work.
todd

Becca48838 09-03-2006 08:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Wasn't very busy this weekend.

baronmarine 09-04-2006 07:58 PM

is jimv and mrgadgit going to be there???????
todd

baronmarine 09-05-2006 08:47 PM

well add 1 more to the list. i just talked to the guy that bought my old boat. 28 check w/hp500. and he will be coming from detroit area. can't wait to see it again. he has put on 140 ish hours this year.
todd

BZ 09-05-2006 09:53 PM

by the looks of thinks I am thinking a 42ft fountain is too big, hey Robin can I ride with you this week-end...Just me...LOL BZ

Magic Medicine 09-06-2006 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
by the looks of thinks I am thinking a 42ft fountain is too big, hey Robin can I ride with you this week-end...Just me...LOL BZ

Common up there will be plenty of room in somebodies boat. :drink:

fantastixvoyage 09-06-2006 12:01 PM

You kids have fun and be safe. I'd be there except it's the same weekend as Jobbienooner 2 at Gull Island.

sommerfliesby 09-06-2006 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik

ABSOLUTELY!
I've got two tents as well if ya wanna stay...not saying you'll need two...but we may be in one! Just give a call. I wanna blow out of town by 3 on Friday...as soon as Michelle gets home from work. That'd put us at the campground by around 8 Michigan time...I'd like to get there before dark.

BZ 09-06-2006 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
ABSOLUTELY!
I've got two tents as well if ya wanna stay...not saying you'll need two...but we may be in one! Just give a call. I wanna blow out of town by 3 on Friday...as soon as Michelle gets home from work. That'd put us at the campground by around 8 Michigan time...I'd like to get there before dark.

did you or when are you getting the boat from the marina????BZ