Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I Need To Vent (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138755-i-need-vent.html)

Wally 08-24-2006 12:26 PM

Re: I Need To Vent

would suck for these punks to try and get in their OWN cars to only find broken toothpicks inside all the key holes! :rolleyes: :evilb:

BAJA WILL 08-24-2006 12:59 PM

I wonder how they would feel to find their own cars KEYED, just a thought>>> :mad:

BY U BOY 08-24-2006 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by 27Fountain
I wonder how they would feel to find their own cars KEYED, just a thought>>> :mad:

I DO NOT WANT TO IMPLICATE MYSELF SINCWE I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT. BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE THE ARRESTING OFFICER WOULD LOOK THE OTHER WAY.

camptappakeg69 08-24-2006 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Wally
would suck for these punks to try and get in their OWN cars to only find broken toothpicks inside all the key holes! :rolleyes: :evilb:

Thats a good one, never thought of that :D

AIR TIME 08-24-2006 01:17 PM

wait 30 days or so then fzck up there cars with the hose over your head :D

Tom A. 08-24-2006 02:13 PM

Crazy glue works great in many locations. Keyholes, wiperblades, gas cap or gas door :evilb:

I was the quiet one in high school.....you know the one you always have to watch :rolleyes:

DURANGOKID59 08-24-2006 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Wally

This a new one to me, but definatly hilarious :evilb:

Pantera1 08-24-2006 02:18 PM

Is it me or are kids these days acting like little criminals more and more ..its this gangsta culture chit..
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Pantera1 08-24-2006 02:24 PM

I have this group of little do-nuthins at the end of our street.. My girlfriend comes hom e one night in tears ..One of them (in a group of course) rode his bike out in front of her car and starts yelling names and flipping her off etc .. We got in the van and drove back down there.. I got out and confronted 6-7 of em and they suddenly decided none of them were that tough anymore :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wally 08-24-2006 02:36 PM

All bark and no "bite"....yup thats what i'm seeing as well.....they can talk the talk but run if you confront them and see if they will back anything up....when i was growing up...you had better be ready to back up ANYTHING that came out of your mouth....or have your a$$ handed back to you :)