Notices

I Need To Vent

Old 08-24-2006, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I Need To Vent

Originally Posted by Wally
All bark and no "bite"....yup thats what i'm seeing as well.....they can talk the talk but run if you confront them and see if they will back anything up....when i was growing up...you had better be ready to back up ANYTHING that came out of your mouth....or have your a$$ handed back to you
IN MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS (10 YEARS AGO) I DID NOT GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO TALK. I HAVE COOLED DOWN ALOT SINCE THEN BUT THIS MAKES ME WANT TO GIVE SOME LITTLE SHTZ A LISP. I WONDER HOW MUCH THE TOOTH FERRY WILL GIVE HIM WHEN IM DONE.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CAP071
jack off's

Heck my cops would laugh and say call your ins co.

Buy a set of panty hose put 1 over your head and go kick some ass you will feel much better trust me.
Capo!........ Would you really go "postal" on them?.......
Old 08-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I highly recommend a small plastic bottle of DOT brake fluid from auto zone. Punch a small "squirt hole" in the bottle and apply liberally as you stroll non chantly past said azzwipes car . Quick and nasty.
He will get a nice surprise when he washes it off.

More somewhat nasty things you can do: Pour a bottle of fish sauce ( chinese food store stuff) into the air vent at the base of the windshield.

Go to a sporting goods store, purchase a bottle of "Doe sent", yep, concentrated in heat deer piss and squirt it inbetween the side window and the glass with the aid of a small tube such as a straw, bic pen with innerds removed etc. Not only will it be a gift that keeps on giving, horny bucks will keep tryin to hump his car

Get a can of spray tack gasket glue and give his windows a quick sticking job.

Disclaimer, I didn't tell you this No really, it wasn't me.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Airpacker
I highly recommend a small plastic bottle of DOT brake fluid from auto zone. Punch a small "squirt hole" in the bottle and apply liberally as you stroll non chantly past said azzwipes car . Quick and nasty.
He will get a nice surprise when he washes it off.

More somewhat nasty things you can do: Pour a bottle of fish sauce ( chinese food store stuff) into the air vent at the base of the windshield.

Go to a sporting goods store, purchase a bottle of "Doe sent", yep, concentrated in heat deer piss and squirt it inbetween the side window and the glass with the aid of a small tube such as a straw, bic pen with innerds removed etc. Not only will it be a gift that keeps on giving, horny bucks will keep tryin to hump his car

Get a can of spray tack gasket glue and give his windows a quick sticking job.

Disclaimer, I didn't tell you this No really, it wasn't me.
ALL IN DUE TIME
I THINK I WILL GO FISHING THIS WEEKEND AND LEAVE A FEW FISH IN AN OLD COOLER IN THE BACK OF MY TRUCK FOR A FEW DAYS THEN WHEN THEY ARE NICE AND RIPE POUR THE WATER/FISH JUICES DOWN THE AC VENT.

Last edited by BY U BOY; 08-24-2006 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was a major h ell raiser in HS, I was kicked out and all but i never keyed a car or hurt someones property, I could start a car or a bulldozer in seconds but I never hurt them, I just drove them. After HS I cooled down, went to college and now I am a Banker so go figure But I never hurt anyone or anything...my parents would kill me We used to race to see who could start const equp first, then race around the site, dig a hole or two, then leave. We tried to stall them to shut them down but sometimes we let them run...no key to turn. That was back when they left the key in sometimes but the terminals were always there and a piece of metal touching the two would fire it up. Keying cars is the worst thing you could do in my opinion and if mine was ever keyed....well an eye for an eye I say.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My dad and uncle always play pranks on eachother...... one of the best things to do is leave just one shrimp under the seat of a car that is going to sit out in the sun for a while.... my dad had to sell the car to get the stink out of the neighborhood

I once mowed and bagged 3/4 of an acre and dumped the bags into a "friends" corvete stingray convertible.... he he he

Ernie
Old 08-24-2006, 08:51 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Is this the man that put the bananna in the tailpipe

There are so many good ones to do but remember you are just stooping to their level.

Jon
Old 08-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Registered

I know someone who emptied a coffe can of roofing nails in certain lowlifes driveways
Old 08-25-2006, 07:47 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, sounds like something a scorned female would do to her ex.....
Old 08-25-2006, 08:58 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

ok heres a BAD one...

Go and get a few cans a shaving cream...the foam stuff not the gel...MUST BE FOAM!......throw them in the freezer and just keep them there till you are ready to use them....when the time comes for use, you take them out and throw them in a cooler of ice, bring a can opener and go to the target.....when you are there you open the cans with the can opener and take the solid foam blocks out of the cans....a few thrown into the front seat of a car on a hot day will expand to MANY times their size filling the car up!!! TRY and clean all that up from under the dash or inside the vents!!!
But you didnt hear it from me!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

Quick Reply: I Need To Vent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.