If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Cat & Mice

UT, how long is your boat going to be at Eliminator? I am taking my boat down in two weeks and maybe I will se yours.

I understand about the 168 not fitting, We are doing a install on a Formula and we have to redo the dash layout to get it in.

The Olympics are crazy. The President's Heli just flew over head about 10 minutes ago. They are preparing for his arrival in the morning. Things are getting exciting!!

Uncle Toys

Mike, are you trailering your boat down to Eliminator in Mira Loma? If so, that's only about a half hour drive from my house. Lets get together and meet at Eliminator! Or, if you need a place to stay, we have a guest room.

Cat & Mice

UT, Thanks I would love to get together while we are in LA. We actually are going to be in our new Motorhome so we won't need the room but thanks for the offer.
    I am not sure when we will be in LA because I think we will hang in Havasu for awhile first.

Uncle Toys

Mike - Havasu? Now your talking! Just so happens I can extend the offer there also, or a place to park your RV. But then you probably already know people at the lake. We will be there Presidents weekend, would love to get a ride in your pocketrocket - but materially slower than 131.6mph

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234