Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SBRT at LOTO ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138822-sbrt-loto.html)

ratman 08-31-2006 12:34 PM

Re: SBRT at LOTO ?

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Hey Ratman Biggus said you got the pictures!!!! Lets make this thread worth while :evilb: :evilb: :drink: :drink: :eek: :eek:

im working on something ...lets call it a tribute to e dock :evilb:

stecz20 08-31-2006 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by eyezlee
True dat Taint. True dat. :evilb: :D

your wife wanted me, ask her.. she could not take her eyes off me.. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: as soon she heard i was the leader of the free world she knew it was game on... i also guessed she was the one who called me at 1 am, ask buck i knew right away that sweet voice....... :D :D

stecz20 08-31-2006 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
im working on something ...lets call it a tribute to e dock :evilb:

what are you working on you evil little man.... :evilb: :evilb:

ratman 08-31-2006 03:43 PM

stecz, you will start waxing your boat with speed wax this weekend in preperation of the destin trip. sbrt will represent in destin. we need to find a house with dockage, masher needs to pack a spare blower belt :evilb:

WeaponX 08-31-2006 06:41 PM

[QUOTE=WARPARTY36]

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I was sitting next to Rare Breed when Bubba gimped by and did the pour, funniest thing I ever saw:drink:

QUOTE]

I was just trying to protect Tantrum from his own boys later in the night. :D I figured if his a$$ cheeks were stuck together from the Jaeger bomb, then his boys couldn't violate him :evilb: :drink: I was just watching out for you bro, and I'm sure paybacks will be hell :eek: :cool:

Sounds like Buck is the one that needed help :eek: :evilb:

Always thinking of others. :D

Lucididee 08-31-2006 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
I was just trying to protect Tantrum from his own boys later in the night. :D I figured if his a$$ cheeks were stuck together from the Jaeger bomb, then his boys couldn't violate him :evilb: :drink: I was just watching out for you bro, and I'm sure paybacks will be hell :eek: :cool:

Sounds like WARPARTY is a little scared! :eek: And he should be!

Buddy OO 08-31-2006 08:10 PM

I guess I'm changing my name to wigger, sounds tougher, thanks 3600

masher44 02-21-2007 06:51 PM

:evilb:

stecz20 02-21-2007 07:13 PM

where are we going this year, cant wait...

grand lake????

44MTI 02-22-2007 08:35 AM

Sure, come on down with your row boats. We'll leave you a wake to ride.:evilb: :evilb: