Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SBRT at LOTO ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138822-sbrt-loto.html)

Panther 08-27-2006 03:25 PM

Re: SBRT at LOTO ?

I guess the LOTO hotties couldn't make to the party cove cause I herd there was nothing but pre-historic, National Geographic Tataa's and pepperoni nips over in the party cove... :eek: :eek: :D

WeaponX 08-27-2006 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
I guess the LOTO hotties couldn't make to the party cove cause I herd there was nothing but pre-historic, National Geographic Tataa's and pepperoni nips over in the party cove... :eek: :eek: :D

Everybody knows there isn't any hot girls there this weekend. Try Labor Day. :rolleyes:

Panther 08-27-2006 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by 3600cat
Everybody knows there isn't any hot girls there this weekend. Try Labor Day. :rolleyes:

Yeah, musta been the wrong weekend.. :rolleyes: :drink:

Racegirl3 08-27-2006 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by 3600cat
Everybody knows there isn't any hot girls there this weekend. :rolleyes:

Hey now! They just said Dee was there and I know Carrie (OutlawCowgirl) is there too. Granted ... they are out of towners but they are both hot :p :drink:

masher44 08-27-2006 11:12 PM

Complete chaos.... and about 1000 pics shortly

funniest chit EVER :evilb:

BLee 08-28-2006 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Panther

I don't know where you were tied up, but there were tons of smokin chicks tied up in the gauntlet. The old folks tie up on the outside, which is where SBRT must have been. :evilb:

:drink:

Panther 08-28-2006 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by BLee
I don't know where you were tied up, but there were tons of smokin chicks tied up in the gauntlet. The old folks tie up on the outside, which is where SBRT must have been. :evilb:

Ohhh, on the inside... gotcha! :rolleyes: The lake is so big, I can see how they missed it. :p

I wasn't there, just relaying info. from another girl... :D

NJgr8ful 08-28-2006 10:29 AM

What were they smokin'???? We're much more health consious here in NJ :evilb: :D :rolleyes:

Right Big lake Panther ... Dee must have just missed them ....... all :drink:

Panther 08-28-2006 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by masher44
Complete chaos.... and about 1000 pics shortly

funniest chit EVER :evilb:

Did feelings get hurt?

My sis said your ride was a lot more comfortable and stable than she expected! :cool: It wasn't a seat of the pants ride like some of the other boats. Maybe I'll trade the resin buckett in for a canoe, it'll be better on gas! :drink:

WARPARTY36 08-28-2006 10:50 AM

3 Attachment(s)

They must have been in the wrong cove :rolleyes: :D Just ask Vinny what he thought of Party Cove :evilb: But he was with the E-Dock crew where all of the action was :drink:

It was great to see all of the SBRT crew, but where were you during the day???? :chimp: