Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Record For Women At The Shootout (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138917-new-record-women-shootout.html)

Downtown42 08-27-2006 01:23 PM

Re: New Record For Women At The Shootout

Originally Posted by cuda
I guess that's what I get for speed reading. :o

I'm sorry and I still love you :bunny: (and Lisa baby!) :evilb:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...42/poodle1.jpg

Ben@SRP 08-27-2006 04:13 PM

Congrats Lisa!!! Great job GIRL!!!

Ben

Racegirl3 08-27-2006 07:23 PM

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Spine Tingler 08-27-2006 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Byrdman
More press for Mti....wasn't speedy supposed to do much better than that according to all the Mti buffs that shot there mouths off awhile back???.......like was it not said last year they had a trim tab down ...that is why they did not crank there supposed 175 number.....obviously it is not as easy as said by the peanut gallery all hopped up on mti pixey dust...perhaps I am wrong ....it looks like that was randy from mti in there with her....we will see what excuses they have this year...surely they can't say it was because a girl was driving...there will be a excuse......

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Same ****, different day, huh Tom! Plus I thought SBRT had all of the pixey dust locked up.

dreamer 08-27-2006 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Superman
Plus I thought SBRT had all of the pixey dust locked up.

now thats funny :evilb:

44MTI 08-27-2006 10:37 PM

More press for Mti....wasn't speedy supposed to do much better than that according to all the Mti buffs that shot there mouths off awhile back???.......like was it not said last year they had a trim tab down ...that is why they did not crank there supposed 175 number.....obviously it is not as easy as said by the peanut gallery all hopped up on mti pixey dust...perhaps I am wrong ....it looks like that was randy from mti in there with her....we will see what excuses they have this year...surely they can't say it was because a girl was driving...there will be a excuse......

That wasn't Speeds fastest pass, it was Lisa's fastest pass. And what speed did you run?????????????? :eek:

WeaponX 08-27-2006 11:02 PM

There was something missing at the shootout.........
$10,000.

cuda 08-28-2006 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
That wasn't Speeds fastest pass, it was Lisa's fastest pass. And what speed did you run?????????????? :eek:

So what was Speed's fastest run?

SCRAPMAN1 08-28-2006 08:40 AM

Hey Guys-- I Was Just Trying To Congratulate My Girl For A Great Run. This Wasnt About How Fast Speed Racer Can Or Cant Go. Keep In Mind This Was Her First Run In The Boat And She And Randy Had Never Been In A Boat Together Before. Experience And Trust Between Two People In A Boat Going That Fast Is Important And I Think 156 For A First Run Is Impressive. She Is Looking Forward To Next Year Already!

mrhorsepower1 08-28-2006 08:59 AM

Congrats Lisa!! :cool: :drink: