Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Life is too Short !!! "Outer 42" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138925-life-too-short-outer-42-a.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-27-2006 01:30 AM

Life is too Short !!! "Outer 42"

3 Attachment(s)
Yesterday DaveP, myself , Rolfe Papke & (the NJPPC's) Crazy Charlie Armorosi went to visit OSO Member OUTER42 Scott Applegate owner of the 42 OUTERLIMITS named Jus Truckin'

Unfortunately Scott is losing his fight with this illness. :(

We are looking for anything that someone may have such as photos reflecting on the good times of Scott's life...

We want to build a collage for him.

I feel with whatever we can come up with now for him, it can be kept for his young children to hold on to.

And with the Internet being the way that it is, anything put on it lasts forever...

Therefore I built a page for Scott to share his good times with his family and friends.

I will also post a link to this thread on the page so they can follow it here and read all of your comments.

So now would be a good time to continue with your thoughts and prayers for Scott and his Family.

They really need it now more than ever.... :(

Scott,
We are all here for you and your family!
My prayers are with you all...

God Bless You and your Family.....

Sincerely,
Sharkey

Link to Scott's Page, CLICK HERE !

GLH 08-27-2006 03:46 AM

Re: Life is too Short !!! "Outer 42"

Very Sorry.

I hope the best to him and his family.

Godspeed.

46tomcat 08-27-2006 06:17 AM

Our thoughts our with him and his family.We moved a car for him and was just a great guy to work with.

CAP071 08-27-2006 06:39 AM

So sad :( Life is way too short for some, live each day to the fullest

Shane 08-27-2006 07:27 AM

Scott,

Although we never met we spoke about your trip here to Lake George. I know how fragile life can be. We are thinking of you and your family. Stay positive and fight the fight. You have alot of friends around the globe you have never met that are pulling for you.

Shane

BobbyB 08-27-2006 07:45 AM

Best Wishes.

Payton 08-27-2006 08:52 AM

Our thoughts and payers are with you Scott.
It is heart warming to see how a man in failing health can still be such a blessing to those around him because of the way he lived his life.
May God hold you and keep you and his blessed light shine upon you.

Mark and Linda

BRUCE SEROFF 08-27-2006 10:14 AM

Scotty .....

Dont give up the fight. You're better than that. You've been good to me as well as many others. Some of us dont express our appreciation all that well.

So Now.....

My prayers go out to you. Keep the faith brother. See you soon.

Your Friend

berns29scarab 08-27-2006 10:16 AM

Scotty im pullin for ya bro. God bless and best wishes.

Bernie

Surgin' General 08-27-2006 10:30 AM

Scott-

Don't know you but share your spirit for living life at the edge. Keep hanging in there....there are still more card stops left in your life!!!!!

SG