Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138960-we-have-lost-one-our-own-scott-applegate-outer42-has-passed.html)

animalhouse 08-28-2006 12:13 PM

Re: We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on

RIP Scotty,

It seems like yesterday when we were running side by side in Sarasota, or when we stole your golf cart in New York, and had to talk our way out of an impound with the park rangers. Those are only a few memories of many, (including the many Duval Crawls)

You will be missed by myself personally, and by all of the members of the Outerlimits family.

The outerlimits Poker Run crew always viewed Scott as a member of our family, and that was evident by the way he treated all of us, from the mechanics, to the guy we bring along with us to wash the boats. He had the same level of respect for all involved, and you can't replace that.

Scotty was a unique individual who will be greatly missed. He was truly one of a kind.

I am going to miss those e-mails and private messages he sent me weekly, telling me to get to work, and stop slacking off. Even when I didn't see him for months in between poker runs, he felt the need to bust my chops. And I will miss that.

Fred

cowisl 08-28-2006 12:26 PM

RIP Scott. You will be missed.

Tbonepmp 08-28-2006 12:51 PM

GOD BLESS...
:(
RIP Scott

45sonic 08-28-2006 01:34 PM

Although we did not know Scott, we pray for his family and friends during this rough time.
We also have a boating friend fighting this horrible disease and are glad for every day with have with him.
We pray that Scott is smiling down on those who loved him and the water.

Fair winds and following seas....... :(

Patti and Bill

Pantera1 08-28-2006 02:37 PM

Rest in peace Scott.. our condolences to the family

AndyOL 08-28-2006 06:53 PM

Rest In Peace Scott. Also my thoughts and prayers to him and his family.

PWRQWST 08-28-2006 06:59 PM

R.i.p. :(

BatGirl 08-28-2006 07:38 PM

Sorry to hear the sad news. RIP.
Karen

Lucididee 08-28-2006 08:08 PM

God Bless. Scott was good to so many. He will be greatly missed.

ChrisK 08-28-2006 08:27 PM

I had the chance to meet him a few years ago in Sarasota, great guy... he bought me a drink or 3 that night... one and only tim e I met him, and you could tell he was just a great person.

RIP....

Chris