We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on >

We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on

Notices

We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on

Old 08-27-2006, 09:52 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on

Our prayers are with his family and friends.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on

Sad He is at peace now and his suffering is no more. May God Bless Him and His family. Our lives can be shorter then we think at times. Put aside the small differences and learn to enjoy each day
Old 08-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the pleasure of meeting Rolf, Dave, Tim, and Scott and many others when I visited the east coast and NYC. I tell my friends here in Texas, that everyone there was so nice. It is especially true for those I mentioned above. I am very saddened that such a good person is gone. You guys did a beautiful and fitting tribute to your wonderful friend. It takes special caring to go to see a dying friend and bid him goodbye. Thanks from all us not so near to him, but remember him well. I guess I met him through an introduction by Boot, but Scott always remembered me at other chance meetings, and that is the sign of a gracious person that deserves extra recognition.

Jim Vonwolske
Austin, TX.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:25 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

RIP Scott........ way too young to pass
Old 08-27-2006, 11:49 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Rip
Old 08-28-2006, 06:40 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Best wishes to family and friends
Old 08-28-2006, 06:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CRANBURY -- W. Scott Applegate, 38, passed away Saturday in the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA.

Born in Trenton, he was a lifelong Cranbury resident. Mr. Applegate was owner and operator of Applegate Trucking in Cranbury.

Scott Applegate was a loving husband, father, son, brother, uncle and friend. He was a vibrant man who made a lasting impression on everyone who met him. Scott was a fun loving person with a passionate "need for speed," which was demonstrated in his hobby, speedboat racing, and his work since taking the helm from his father. But, perhaps Scott's more prominent attribute was his devotion to family, friends, co-workers and his community. To those who knew and loved Scott Applegate, his name was synonymous with "loyalty" and "generosity."

Son of the late Willis Earl Applegate, he is survived by his wife Stacey Parmentier Applegate; two sons, Willis Earl Applegate III (age 3) and Austin Gene Applegate (age 1); his mother Grace Applegate-Tissiere; two sisters, Catherine Applegate and Cynthia Manzo and her husband, Michael; two sisters-in-law, Suzanne Parmentier and Sandi Raynor and her husband, Tim; and nieces and nephews Kai Scott Manzo, Alexis Kasper, Shelby and Kendyl Bobbie, and Danny, Brian and Brandon Raynor.

Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Thursday from the First Presbyterian Church of Cranbury, 22 South Main St., Cranbury.

Interment will follow in Brainerd Cemetery, Cranbury.

Family and friends may call 2-4 p.m. and 7-9 p.m. Wednesday at A.S. Cole Funeral Home, 22 North Main St., Cranbury.

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the "Scott Applegate Children's Fund," c/o Cranbury Presbyterian Nursery School, 22 South Main St., Cranbury, NJ 08512.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Rest In peace , Scott
Old 08-28-2006, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am so sorry to hear this, what a sad event for his family. When I heard about this a while back and sent a card I did not realize how serious it was. My heart goes out to his wife and young sons, it sounds like he was an exceptional guy. RIP Scott
Old 08-28-2006, 07:17 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Very sad day indeed. May he rest in peace. My condolences to his family and friends.

Quick Reply: We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.