Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trick Marine.thank you (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/139293-trick-marine-thank-you.html)

tzrider 08-31-2006 08:43 AM

Trick Marine.thank you

I needed to take a moment to say THANK YOU to Fred and the staff at Trick Marine what a great group of customer service oriented folks. Last weekend I had a problem with the tiller arm on my Velocity 260 and called Fred about a add on hydraulic steering system, he took the time to discuss the unit in depth and I was ready to make a purchase but before I did I told Fred that I had been told by another supplier that because of the damage to the tiller arm I needed a full system. At this point both Fred and myself were unsure so he took the initiative to say "let me call the engineers at Zeigler and I'll call you back" As he said he called me back with some answers and also had me speak to Paul Everret to make sure we were all on the "same page" Being that this is Labor Day weekend and of course I want to go boating they arranged to have my full system here tomorrow.
Being the owner of a performance auto shop I know how hectic the day to day operations can be trying to assemble a customers 20k turbo motor can be difficult when there is a phone call after every head bolt you torque. I also know I wouldn't have 80 motors a year to build if I didn't take care of the customers. So again THANK YOU to everyone at Trick Marine and to Everrett Performance this experience will make Trick Marine my source for all my marine needs.

Paul Riccio
Razors Edge Performance

tzrider 08-31-2006 01:07 PM

Re: Trick Marine.thank you

It just gets better, Fred called me earlier to tell me that the folks at Zeigler dropped the ball on the blue label shipping. He in turn told them to red label the parts and proceeded to tell me that he was going cover the extra cost (which I know is about $100.00) and would hash it out with them later. I am so pleased with their service and at the same time feel bad that he is covering the extra cost..Guess I'll go page through their website and buy some more stuff to make up for it :D

Level III Chaos 01-22-2016 03:56 PM

LOL What a difference 10 years makes. :D :D

RebarBox 01-22-2016 05:23 PM

I, like many others, liked Too Old's old post. Most were informative, very well thought out and grounded in reasoning. And I really dug his old Mistress. To bad he turned out to be a knob.

Wobble 01-22-2016 06:04 PM

That was when OSO was going through much more interesting times :drink:

ROB FREEMAN 01-22-2016 07:17 PM

I wonder what he's up to theese days. He's been through a lot. Not condoning him. But he's has seen his share a bad times.

donzi matt 01-22-2016 07:22 PM

I really liked Fred's old posts as well back when he was Too Old just owning a couple burger kings and before Trick Marine. When I joined OSO it seemed everybody with a performance boat had new high end stuff, spending money like crazy, and nobody was really restoring the old stuff. I remember Fred did a couple of boats and it was cool to watch the builds unfold from a regular guy point of view. I used to shoot the bull with him over AOL instant messenger and he was always kind and helpful. It's too bad how it all went down. I still can't believe he burned so many people he used to be so close with.

Interceptor 01-22-2016 08:53 PM

First they lure you in. How are they going to screw you unless you like them.

sutphen 30 01-23-2016 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN (Post 4396369)
I wonder what he's up to theese days. He's been through a lot. Not condoning him. But he's has seen his share a bad times.

karma's a biotch,,he got what he deserves.