Default Re: lake texoma accident !!!

very tragic accident.........
Old 09-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
Jennifer

Please give us your e-mail address and phone number. Marc has our DVD with all of the pictures. We have alot of pictures on it, but we will look for some of Bruce and Myra. Since they won third place, we should have video of them accepting their trophy and prize money and then donating the money back to Make a Wish of Michigan.

Cherie'

Cherie',

My e-mail is [email protected]. I would love to have any pictures or video you have. You can e-mail me and I can give you my home address if you'd like to send a copy of the dvd or anything else you may have.

And by the way...I'm not a boater except for the occasional going out on the recreational boat to play around on the intertube and stuff...maybe once or twice per year. But I do not look down on this sport at all, even though what has happened happened. The way I see it is that Myra LOVED her poker runs. She gave my twin girls some of her goody bags that she makes up for their poker run parties and she just would love to talk about it. She died doing something she loved to do. We all do things every day that are dangerous, but we love to live life. Myra lived her life to the fullest and that I am proud of. Myra and I were good friends and our boys are very close - I knew her well enough to KNOW her. I was blessed to have had that opportunity.

Myra was a giver, plain and simple. In her memory, this community will give back one way or another. It's wonderful to see all of the people posting on here with caring thoughts. You are all good people.

I just spoke with Will (son of Myra & Bruce) and he is at the hospital with Bruce. Bruce was able to sit up today and he did recognize everyone that came in the room. They are still working on getting the fluid off of his lungs, but they think he will be ok. Will seems to be in OK spirits given his situation.

Please also pray for Myra's parents. They are older and she really took good care of them. We think this will really devastate them and they may not be able to handle it.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Thata awsome news that Bruce is doing Better. My Prayers are with both Familys.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Condolences,thoughts and prayers go out to EVERYONE.

Saddened,
The Estes Family
Old 09-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Registered
Gold Member

our thouhts and prayers go out to all..........godspeed
Old 09-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OMG... I - like many others - am speechless after reading this. How incredibly sad for all involved. I can't imagine dealing with this directly, prayers to the families, and friends helping everyone through this...
Old 09-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My prayers are with all families, makes me sick to hear of the losses
Old 09-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Registered

undefinedMy prayers and sympathy are with the families and loved ones of each person involved in the terrible accident. I, also, thank God that Bruce is doing better today.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JenniferKnott
Cherie',

My e-mail is [email protected]. I would love to have any pictures or video you have. You can e-mail me and I can give you my home address if you'd like to send a copy of the dvd or anything else you may have.

And by the way...I'm not a boater except for the occasional going out on the recreational boat to play around on the intertube and stuff...maybe once or twice per year. But I do not look down on this sport at all, even though what has happened happened. The way I see it is that Myra LOVED her poker runs. She gave my twin girls some of her goody bags that she makes up for their poker run parties and she just would love to talk about it. She died doing something she loved to do. We all do things every day that are dangerous, but we love to live life. Myra lived her life to the fullest and that I am proud of. Myra and I were good friends and our boys are very close - I knew her well enough to KNOW her. I was blessed to have had that opportunity.

Myra was a giver, plain and simple. In her memory, this community will give back one way or another. It's wonderful to see all of the people posting on here with caring thoughts. You are all good people.

I just spoke with Will (son of Myra & Bruce) and he is at the hospital with Bruce. Bruce was able to sit up today and he did recognize everyone that came in the room. They are still working on getting the fluid off of his lungs, but they think he will be ok. Will seems to be in OK spirits given his situation.

Please also pray for Myra's parents. They are older and she really took good care of them. We think this will really devastate them and they may not be able to handle it.
Jennifer,

We are located in the Dallas area. Please let the family know that if we can help in any way we are here. Rides to and from the the airport, or anything else.

Jim & Brenda
[email protected]
Old 09-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jennifer,

Thanks for the e-mail address. Ours is [email protected]

The "Official" Smoke on the Water DVD will not be completed until this fall. But Marc and I will go through the raw footage ( about 6 hours worth!!) and see what we can find for you. Then send it to you. Also will take a look at all of the pictures we have. Please give Bruce and Will our deepest sympathy and let them know their friends from Smoke are thinking and praying for them.

We understand Myra was doing what she loved to do when she died. She was a great person. We could tell that about her the moment we met her. She was giving out her "goodie bags" to any of the children that wanted them at Smoke. She lived her life the way she wanted to and enjoyed it to the fullest. Being a Registered Nurse, I have seen some really sad stuff that just "happens" to people. We should all live our lives to the fullest everyday, because you just don't know when it's your time to go.

Quick Reply: lake texoma accident !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.