Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   lake texoma accident !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/139464-lake-texoma-accident.html)

wrinkleface 09-04-2006 09:52 AM

Re: lake texoma accident !!!

Sincere thoughts for all family and friends of our lost comrades. Tracy

fountain1fan 09-04-2006 09:53 AM

amen ms patri yacht .

Queenie 09-04-2006 10:03 AM

Thoughts and prayers to all.

Rob & Barb Sample

epeek 09-04-2006 10:47 AM

Very sad. :( Hope & healing to all families involved.

smithkart 09-04-2006 10:56 AM

Thought's and prayers go out to all.
It's a tragic crash to such a happy gathering of people and machines.

From what I've read on a lot of sites these people involved have touched a lot of lives. You all will see them soon when it's our turn to make our final trip.
And wouder why we were so concered about this short amount of time we have on earth.

Remeber them in happy thoughts!

AL Smith

mwdill 09-04-2006 11:06 AM

Our prayers go out to the families and friends, we are all part of a family here on OSO that help each other and fellow boater's in need no matter what type of vessel they operate, so when one of own gets hurt or is in trouble we come together to help in anyway we can, that's the number one reason i joined and continue to support OSO.
once again we offer or prayer's and anything else we can possibly do for the families and friends,

Will , Lori

candyman35 09-04-2006 11:51 AM

Very sad news. :(
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families involved. :(

Dan & Vicki

WildThing 09-04-2006 11:58 AM

Our prayers go up to God for the family and friends of all those involved. We will be praying for Bruce's complete recovery..........:(

Roger 1 09-04-2006 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by mwdill
Our prayers go out to the families and friends, we are all part of a family here on OSO that help each other and fellow boater's in need no matter what type of vessel they operate, so when one of own gets hurt or is in trouble we come together to help in anyway we can, that's the number one reason i joined and continue to support OSO.
once again we offer or prayer's and anything else we can possibly do for the families and friends,

Will , Lori

Could'nt have said it better myself. That's why we will come together to help members that we have'nt met or know only from the board. Maybe if some of the newbys stick around long enough they will eventually figure this out. That's why I say that the OSO party during the Miami show at the Cleavlander is like a family reunion.....only with people that you like.

Roger

JRB 09-04-2006 12:01 PM

Our love and prayers go out to the Mineo, Lane and Gibson families. We knew all the persons that passed in this accident.
We pray for Bruce's recovery both physically and mentally. We pray for the healing of the hearts of countless loving friends.
Gordon and Ann were dear friends, high school sweethearts, who did everything with love, courage, compassion and conviction over more than 30 years of marriage. All of these people were doing what they loved and will be mourned and missed indefinitely.
Amy and Justin were friends of the Mineo's, not daughter and son in law as has been reported.
Please do not add to this horrific tragedy by judging, speculating or posting any more info that only adds to the pain. We would ask that you pray for all involved, their families and friends, those that were at Texoma and those that have been touched through this forum.
John & Janet Brunner