Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   lake texoma accident !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/139464-lake-texoma-accident.html)

T2x 09-05-2006 10:15 AM

Re: lake texoma accident !!!

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Memphis
Life is so prescious, and can be taken away so quickly and unexpectedly. This type of thing makes you stop and think about what is really important in life. We all love boating; it is our passion and hobby, but it is not what is REALLY important, not compared with our families, our children, our health, our great friends. I did not know these people but had admired their boats, but their passing leaves me with a deep sense of sadness and loss. God bless their familes and loved ones, and may God help Bruce to a speedy recovery.

Well said........ The only good that can come out of this tragedy is a rededication to safety, safety equipment, education, absolute focus on eliminating these losses in the future....and compassion not simply for the victims...but the endless agonies of those left behind.

T2x

bglz42 09-05-2006 10:39 AM

Our thought and prayers...

The accident was announced during our Poker Run on Clear Lake, at one of the stops. Not a dry eye in the place. We also observed a moment of silence at our last stop in memory of those who perished, and the survivors...

Jim & Janet

No Limits ! 09-05-2006 10:41 AM

Condolences to all families involved and best wishes for Bruce. Let the Good Lord look over him and make a speedy and complete recovery.

Python82 09-05-2006 10:42 AM

Thoughts and prayers to all.

Brandon

Cat man do 09-05-2006 10:47 AM

God Bless All!!
We Are All Stuned

Hot Boat 09-05-2006 10:59 AM

God Bless the families of everyone involved. :(

Sincerely
Mrs. Hotboat

whipped565 09-05-2006 11:10 AM

My thoughts and prayers to all involved!! :(

BK 09-05-2006 11:19 AM

T2x,

I'm the one who took that photo in your post above. It was at San Diego - & it still chokes me up all these years later. He was a friend & such a good guy, and I sure wish he could have been able to see the future - and an image of that wagon. Maybe he would have changed his mind about safety capsules. :(

Still just breaks my heart.

As does this tragedy too. They are always so hard. God speed to them all.

BK~

Bullhead 09-05-2006 11:31 AM

God bless....Get well soon Bruce

THRILLSEEKER 09-05-2006 11:31 AM

:( :(