Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   lake texoma accident !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/139464-lake-texoma-accident.html)

JBYRD65 09-05-2006 10:56 PM

Re: lake texoma accident !!!

Every now and then something touches us all in ways we cannot begin to imagine.This is one of those times.A tragedy beyond comprehension. My deepest heartfelt sympathy to the family and friends of these two families especially the children.I read this post the day the accident happened, but could not find the words till now.When things like this happen it reminds how fragile life really is, and that no amount of money can ever substitute for the memories we share with family and friends.Those memories are what bring us together at these Poker Runs, and leaves an indelible mark in the fabric of our lives.Let us all join together as members of the boating community, and pray for these families when they need us most.Mr Gibson,I have never met you but I pray for your recovery both mentally and physically, and know that every member of OSO and the boating community will be marching by your side on your road to recovery through our prayers.

Jay

SeaRay Jim 09-05-2006 11:13 PM

Not much more can be said that already hasn't. Seeing the scene was like a bad dream.

While the Gibson's and Mineo's were well known and in the thoughts and/or prayers of so many, they leave family including children. However, Justin and Amy Lane who are not well known, need to be lifted up in thoughts and/or prayers as well. They have 2 small children who no longer have a Mommy and Daddy. Keep them in your hearts also.

jlmtx83 09-06-2006 12:26 AM

i cant pray enough for the Lane's. justin was like the older brother to me back in high school when i first met him and was the reason i went to the college i did. i was fortunate enough to get to know his family and they are great people...please keep them in your hearts and prayers

wwwTOPDJcom 09-06-2006 01:37 AM

Our prayers are with all affected by this terrible tragedy

BRIAN & MONICA

dogghouse 09-06-2006 08:48 AM

My condolences to the families that lost their loved ones.

cherrycobalt262 09-06-2006 10:20 AM

prayers and condolences to all involved :(

Summer Heat 09-06-2006 12:10 PM

prayers and condolences to all left in their wakes.

kickin32 09-06-2006 01:00 PM

very sad my thoughts and prayers for all involved

RichardCranium572 09-06-2006 01:39 PM

I'm very sorry to hear of this. :( Prayers to all involved.

wannabe 09-06-2006 02:07 PM

I can only offer my condolences, thoughts and prayers to all the families and those left behind. In the case of the Lanes it is really tough for two small children. This is not to lessen the loss of the of the other families, only to make all of us pause and think before we get behind the controls of our boats.

Wannabe