If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: sponsors wanted

Charter Member#203 Charter Member Pete B's Avatar
    My Boats:
    98 Scarab 302 Sport
    Ft.Myers, Fl/ Atlanta, Ga/ Worldwide

sponsors wanted

Ryan Beckley AKA Stickboy, Is Looking for Sponsors for the rest of the 2006 season and for the 2007. If you havent seen the boat it's a brand new 30 Skater. A beautiful machine, he is a low budget team, and a great guy. He has had a passion for the sport since being a kid, growing up in KW. I have spent a lot of time at his shop, and have seen drawings of boats that he did as a kid, All pretty cool stuff. If you can help him or direct him to some potenial sponsor i am sure he will not let them down.

My Boats:
    1987 24 Skater, 2006 30 Skater
    Sarasota, Florida, USA

Re: sponsors wanted

THANKS for the kind words Pete. We are trying to get the boat to the last two races this season, Las Vegas and the WORLD Cup in Destin. with a little luck we'll be at both. THANKS go out to Magnum Mark (el indo) from Chicago Case Company for calling today and helping out. He also helped last season so he must have seen some marketing benefit. Here is a shot of our tent which we'll have in DESTIN, for SHADE and marketing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: sponsors wanted

Being involved with you has been rewarding in many ways.Best of luck and safe racing.........Mark and crew.........