Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So. Fla/indoor storage info near Sarasota (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/139567-so-fla-indoor-storage-info-near-sarasota.html)

Nykamp 09-05-2006 07:00 AM

Re: So. Fla/indoor storage info near Sarasota

Check with Marine Management 1-954-797-8969, he has been taking care of offshore boats for a long time, he's in Ft.Lauderdale so you could bring him the 46 after the run and run down with Stu's group in Nov. from the eastside.

10x 09-05-2006 09:46 AM

Thanks Steve. :cool:

JPD Motorsports 09-05-2006 10:26 AM

call scott Ryerson at www.suncoastpowerboats.com he should have space as well.

lakegeorge 09-05-2006 11:08 AM

Addictions is outside but gated and under survalliance, he will park it right next to his nor-tech.

BZ 09-05-2006 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by 10x
Thanks Scott, I'll call ya tomorrow. :cool:

BZ, are you doin Sarasota? Do you still have that guys house down there that let you wash the boat last trip?
If so, could we perswade him to let us wash a couple more?
Was he in Clearwater?

Yes a have a few buddies in Clearwater that's is why I asked if Cleawater was 2 far away for the storage??? I could ask Renee's brother-in-law I am sure he would know someplace. But Clearwater is north of Sarasota and the wrong way from the 2nd run??? Not sure of Sarasota yet Inferno raceing is going but he has a full boat, and the Tiger had drive problems in the Ozarks over the holiday!!!!! If I go I am sure we could was as many boats as we need at Les's place!!!

Call me when you get a chance....BZ

10x 09-06-2006 12:09 AM

Bob, give me a call today. We're going to the drag boat races at Blarnets island on thursday with Brad Zastrow, and Scott Shogren. Wanna come with?

BZ 09-06-2006 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by 10x
Bob, give me a call today. We're going to the drag boat races at Blarnets island on thursday with Brad Zastrow, and Scott Shogren. Wanna come with?

what time do they start, and I will not but my boat on that lake?????

10x 09-06-2006 03:48 PM

we're gettin up there about 4 o'clock.

10x 10-02-2006 10:14 AM

Lakegeorge, Where is, and who is "Addictions" ? Are they in the Ft. Lauderdale or Miami area?

birdog 10-02-2006 04:18 PM

Frank..."Addiction" is joe Spina. He has been posting under" CobraPower"
Outside storage only but, He can probably fix you up, Good Guy..
Also..PM "Crownman" he had a bud with some empty warehouse space when i was down...