Notices

Profile powerboats?

Old 07-30-2006, 02:31 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Profile powerboats?

Profile powerboats? What do you guys think of these?
At tablerock this weekend some people showed up in a nice red and checkered 38ft.
Old 07-30-2006, 03:45 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Profile powerboats?

I Personally love the look of their 38. Afew guys have had issues with the company. A few others stand by their Profiles and the company.

Can you say confusing?
Old 07-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Registered

I have a file the size of an enclopedia on the company..... call if you want info, or do your own research, look up Bremner County Court, in IA..... there is a long, long list for former, and some current litigation, my name is on one of them for a December 12 hearing, and my issue has already been decided TWICE in my favor by arbitration boards. They horribly screwed up my boat, committed credit card fraud, tole the most horrible lies imaginable, ignored a detailed work order, lied about winterization in sworn testomony, resulting in my engines freezing, and tried to sneak the boat back in the middle of the night with a foot of ice, and a foot of water in the bilge and 6" in the cuddy, after trying to trick me into signing off that the work was done and the boat was received in good order..... the whole nine yards...

The cliff notes version:

They can and have built nice boats, but they also readily admit they have screwed a LOT of customers. Their current sales pitch is "yal, we had some problems (meaning we screwed customers who trusted us) but we are not going to do that to YOU"..... As people, they are some of the worse theives, liars, and incompident technicians in the boating industry.

I can support that assertion with documented facts from third parties, call me if you want to see them, their lawyer tried to file a slander complaint once, once I educated the lawyer as to what REALLY went on they dropped it......
Old 07-30-2006, 04:05 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

wow....didnt know that. Just saw a good looking boat from Kansas and wondered why they didnt have a owners forum here. What would motivate a boat company to operate like that?
Old 07-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Registered

Re: Profile powerboats?

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo
wow....didnt know that. Just saw a good looking boat from Kansas and wondered why they didnt have a owners forum here. What would motivate a boat company to operate like that?
you don't want to know or find out!
Old 07-30-2006, 07:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dean51267
They horribly screwed up my boat, committed credit card fraud, told the most horrible lies imaginable, ignored a detailed work order, lied about winterization in sworn testomony, resulting in my engines freezing, and tried to sneak the boat back in the middle of the night with a foot of ice, and a foot of water in the bilge and 6" in the cuddy, after trying to trick me into signing off that the work was done and the boat was received in good order..... the whole nine yards...

The cliff notes version:

" Their current sales pitch is "yal, we had some problems (meaning we screwed customers who trusted us) but we are not going to do that to YOU"..... As people, they are some of the worse theives, liars, and incompident technicians in the boating industry."
other than than that ...so their not that bad
Old 07-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo
greed and incompidence........
Old 07-30-2006, 09:06 PM
Banned

They have been around about every dealer at LOTO, they now have a dealer on the highway, have seen the same boats there forever, they must be having trouble selling them, rode in a couple of the 29 v's they are very poor in construction, rattle and dont handle well, bayliner like quality in performance boat.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
They have been around about every dealer at LOTO, they now have a dealer on the highway, have seen the same boats there forever, they must be having trouble selling them, rode in a couple of the 29 v's they are very poor in construction, rattle and dont handle well, bayliner like quality in performance boat.
So in other words
Attached Images  
Old 07-30-2006, 09:10 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JCPERF
So in other words
are you saying they are like the York, Pa of powerboats?

Quick Reply: Profile powerboats?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.