Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   poker run in new orleans sept 23 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/139846-poker-run-new-orleans-sept-23-a.html)

Strip Poker 388 09-11-2006 09:37 PM

Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

Originally Posted by pbam22
yes i am give me a call 504-858-3166

AJ ya think you can keep up with my Hustler cat killer :evilb: :evilb:

open87 09-11-2006 09:50 PM

make sure theres fluid for steering :drink:

pbam22 09-12-2006 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
AJ ya think you can keep up with my Hustler cat killer :evilb: :evilb:

i think it will be close but do you think jassman might want to ride with david r :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Strip Poker 388 09-12-2006 12:42 PM

i think it will be close but do you think jassman might want to ride with david r :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

I aint going there :eek: :eek:

pbam22 09-12-2006 01:10 PM

why not :D :D ... Hilton on Williams good place right by launch plenty parking . Hope y'all can make it .

Strip Poker 388 09-12-2006 11:13 PM

why not :D :D ... Hilton on Williams good place right by launch plenty parking . Hope y'all can make it .

Thats your buddy, I heard he's riding with you if he;s not hidding again :eek:

Thanks for the Hilton info,,Talked to Mark he said theyll prob go also, :drink: He said he's got 12 motors on the ground waiting, He's going to need some R&R :drink:

Rob

Strip Poker 388 09-15-2006 04:55 PM

X-Rated30 you get your motor fixed???????

Jassman 09-15-2006 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Jeff do you want to ride with us I have a spot for ya :drink:

Thanks, we are all set. I emailed Craig and Dave and got a hand as well. Ill touch base with ya on what you want us to bring. Thanks Jeff

red thunder 09-15-2006 07:55 PM

Been running around the slidell area. Have not encountered any problems.
Some of us are going to run Chef pass/intercoastal waterway back to the southshore for the lunch stop.
If your going to stay on the southshore then Williams will be the best launch. Bonnabell launch is in good shape as well.
Tonights local news had a story about increased sightings of bull sharks in the lake. So much for the midnight skinny dips

Strip Poker 388 09-15-2006 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by red thunder
Been running around the slidell area. Have not encountered any problems.
Some of us are going to run Chef pass/intercoastal waterway back to the southshore for the lunch stop.
If your going to stay on the southshore then Williams will be the best launch. Bonnabell launch is in good shape as well.
Tonights local news had a story about increased sightings of bull sharks in the lake. So much for the midnight skinny dips

Yea I talked to Sean at AfterMarket Marine down there and said they have been seeing a few.Red were yall putting in?