Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   yo stecz...slower traffic move right (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/139859-yo-stecz-slower-traffic-move-right.html)

stecz20 09-07-2006 05:03 PM

Re: yo stecz...slower traffic move right

looks like junk to me.. i think you been sipping too much dirt water...

im not feeling the love ratpunk.. all of oso has seen you in your underwear, it does not seem you have impressed the ladies... it seems you have disappointed again.... :( :( :(

Strip Poker 388 09-07-2006 05:12 PM

Stecz just think if Rat turn up the boost just a little he would make more than both of your motors together :evilb: :evilb:

bouyhunter 09-07-2006 05:34 PM

Good sh!t Rat!!!
Killer power - Congrats!

I guess you won't be running in circles like I previously surmised.
:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Just in case, make sure you have a spare blower belt... :rolleyes:

itilldo 09-07-2006 08:10 PM

Rat...they look great. Can't wait for the pics of the install as well, enjoy your ride with Topbanana.

stecz20 09-07-2006 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Stecz just think if Rat turn up the boost just a little he would make more than both of your motors together :evilb: :evilb:

you really know how to hurt a guy... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Shane 09-07-2006 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
you really know how to hurt a guy... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Poor stecz, do you need a baby wipe? Tantrum and I have plenty we could send your poor azz! :evilb: :p :drink:

stecz20 09-07-2006 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Shane
Poor stecz, do you need a baby wipe? Tantrum and I have plenty we could send your poor azz! :evilb: :p :drink:

tantrum and you!!!!!!!!!!!

hes my bi tch, get your own............ :drink: :drink: :drink:

Shane 09-07-2006 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
tantrum and you!!!!!!!!!!!

hes my bi tch, get your own............ :drink: :drink: :drink:

Just for that dumb azz comment, you are now MY bioch! I expect my boat washed and waxed (not the kind of waxing you give you and your peeps schlongs) by the time the drivers meeting rolls around.

Shane 09-07-2006 09:18 PM

hey WATER BOYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :p :drink:

stecz20 09-07-2006 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Shane
Just for that dumb azz comment, you are now MY bioch! I expect my boat washed and waxed (not the kind of waxing you give you and your peeps schlongs) by the time the drivers meeting rolls around.

shane you could not hang with me for 5 mins.. you would have to stay up past 9 o clock.. shane you puzzy.... you have to enter the boat in an event to attend the drivers meeting...