RC Boat/Car, who has them?

Notices

RC Boat/Car, who has them?

Old 09-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts
Default RC Boat/Car, who has them?

I looking for some stuff up in the attic tonight and decided I would take a few pictures of the old RC toys! They haven't been used in more than 10 years and I just don't have the heart to get rid of them.
Attached Thumbnails RC Boat/Car, who has them?-rc-009-medium-.jpg   RC Boat/Car, who has them?-rc-010-medium-.jpg   RC Boat/Car, who has them?-rc-011-medium-.jpg  

Old 09-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Default Re: RC Boat/Car, who has them?

few more
Attached Thumbnails RC Boat/Car, who has them?-rc-008-medium-.jpg   RC Boat/Car, who has them?-rc-007-medium-.jpg   RC Boat/Car, who has them?-rc-006-medium-.jpg  

Old 09-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't have any pic's but I have the big ENFORCER v bottom with weed eater motor with water cooled exhaust and big bore kit .. it is a blast jumping boat wakes with it
Old 09-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Registered

Re: RC Boat/Car, who has them?

Originally Posted by Panther
few more
OMG that truck is old! I think mrc may want that for their museum. It was a popular model though. Get rid of that old busted crap and get a nice nitro truck . Hard to believe , your usually on the cutting edge of technology. Maybe we could make some cool vids running them off the end of b dock at low tide.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've got a 1/8 scale nitro Ofna buggy.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hunster
OMG that truck is old! I think mrc may want that for their museum. It was a popular model though. Get rid of that old busted crap and get a nice nitro truck . Hard to believe , your usually on the cutting edge of technology. Maybe we could make some cool vids running them off the end of b dock at low tide.
Cutting edge with an old resin bucket

He should dust off that old boat and bring it down to run the the lagoon. I know someone that would get a kick out of it
Old 09-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Registered

Oh yea,
Grasshopper, hehe I remember that christmas, I spent the next 48 hrs straight putting it together, thanks for the memory. I still have big brute, the fox, big bear, and and Old RC/10 in my moms attic somewhere.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by spk1
Oh yea,
Grasshopper, hehe I remember that christmas, I spent the next 48 hrs straight putting it together, thanks for the memory. I still have big brute, the fox, big bear, and and Old RC/10 in my moms attic somewhere.
Old Tamiya cars can be worth some $$. Check out similar listings on e-bay.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Registered

I have that truck also! It is called a "Clodbuster" 4 wheel drive and steer! Very cool!
Old 09-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
I have that truck also! It is called a "Clodbuster" 4 wheel drive and steer! Very cool!
Yeah, it was the chit when it was new. As usual I could never leave something alone and had to upgrade the motors. If you recall it has 2 motors! I also rigged it so it had 3 batteries, it could run for almost 2 hours without a recharge.

Originally Posted by hunster
Dude, I got that truck when I was 10 yrs old! The body, tires with the exception of the upgraded motors is all orginal.

The boat was a lot of fun! I think I paid over $1K for it and I was about 15 yrs old. The only reason I remember is because I didn't have a license yet and had to get my father to drive me down to Chris' Landing to use it. That 3.5CC nitro motor screams! I experimented with the Nitro in the family chain saw once too.... The last time I ran that boat I was 18 and just started working at the marina. The guys wanted to see it so we drove it around by the floating dock on lunch break! The boat hasn't been used since.

Quick Reply: RC Boat/Car, who has them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.