Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cumberland Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/140172-cumberland-poker-run.html)

dkwestern 09-13-2006 09:33 AM

Re: Cumberland Poker Run

Originally Posted by DEFYN GRAVITY
Darren, Yes, hull #2!!! Ours is considered a 2002 boat as the #2. The #1 boat build & finished 6 months earlier is titled as a 2004!!! Go figure! This is the second time I've been tied to, or near the 37' AT. Chris, my wife and myself really like the side by side bolsters, and the side entry to the cabin. I do like the 37' AT nice layout!!! I'm in Oakland CA right now and don't have any pictures of the rigging! I will post some later this week. There was some very nice hardware @ Cumberland with first class rigging. We did not take any pictures of the 2 boats together, never pulled the camera out, glad to see the picture that Brain had.

Do you have the 97' 33' that is staggered? Very nice boat!!! Robbie

No, I have an eggbeater with triple merc 2.5's. The staggered boat is sick though!
If you find more pics start a thread in the PP section. I love seeing pics of the 12 38 PP's in existence!

sellsman11 09-13-2006 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
On a side note, I was pretty impressed with the Silver Cig with the staggered 700's and NXT drives. Didn't hear how it performed though. Anyone?? Anyone?? Beuller? Bueller?

I was with Tim in Cumberland. The boat runs 104 with Mercury props or 107 with Herrings. Undescribable handling and mid-range. (The guys in the Baja on the Lake Cumberland video can vouch for that!!!) :evilb:

Dwane 09-13-2006 04:27 PM

How meny boats did they have in the run this year?

jonyb 09-13-2006 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dwane
How meny boats did they have in the run this year?

Don't know about Poker run boats, but I heard around 30,000 spectators.

docmanrich37 09-13-2006 05:10 PM

I heard there was 146 boats in the run.

bouyhunter 09-13-2006 05:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bcschoe
Yes that was us. I'll look for the pic and thanks for the comment it means a lot especially with all the incredible hardware at the dock.

I'm sure I will always remain partial to the old school look.

I'm also a sucker for the "old school look".

I had to downsize those to fit here, if you want the full size photo's, give me an e-mail addy, and I'll send them this weekend.

bouyhunter 09-13-2006 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by sellsman11
I was with Tim in Cumberland. The boat runs 104 with Mercury props or 107 with Herrings. Undescribable handling and mid-range. (The guys in the Baja on the Lake Cumberland video can vouch for that!!!) :evilb:

Very Impressive! :cool:

I think I have a few pics. I'll post this weekend.

rbtnt 09-13-2006 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Robbie it was nice meeting you and your wife Chris.I found my elec. problem that shut the boat down when we where on the run on sat.It was a loose wire that if you didn't go through all the wires behind the dash and did the wiggle test you wouldn't have seen it.oh well at least i was able to meet a few more people on the docks.
"Would you like to see my monkey" :D

Rich, glad it was just a loose wire under the dash. Too bad it couldn't have appeared a few hours later.

It was was good to see you guys and hope you make it back next year.

docmanrich37 09-14-2006 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by rbtnt
Rich, glad it was just a loose wire under the dash. Too bad it couldn't have appeared a few hours later.

It was was good to see you guys and hope you make it back next year.

Randy it was great to see the Ohio crew even Hash.Had a great time and we'll be there again next year with a few more boats.

Dwane 09-14-2006 10:11 AM

The pic are up at helipix.com