Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   cleveland boating and stuff (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/140254-cleveland-boating-stuff.html)

glassdave 09-12-2006 10:55 PM

Re: cleveland boating and stuff

Originally Posted by packinair
:drink: you want me to answer that?

LOL . . .yea . . . im going in a rental car with tinted windows that will be traveling at exactly the speed limit at all times :cool: :D

Full Force 09-13-2006 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by glassdave
i agree. i was there all of labor day weekend and had a great time. given the choice i'll take kelleys over P-n-B most of the time. my group has been doing halloween at the bay for several years now though. we may island hop a bit im sure.

If you make it over there look for my boat,or call me 440 476 4114 Tim

Racegirl3 09-13-2006 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by glassdave
LOL . . .yea . . . im going in a rental car with tinted windows that will be traveling at exactly the speed limit at all times :cool: :D

Hehe ... not if Im drivin :p :D

Chris Sunkin 09-13-2006 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer
pit in bay new years eve!!!!

\
The PIB New Years party is usually pretty good. Fewer "amateurs" than the usual summer weekends.

Chris Sunkin 09-13-2006 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by 245 limited
Just pay attention to floating logs in Cleveland,one BIG reason I don't like the waters here,when I was here in July a 10 ft log hit my boat when I was docked!!
No damage but its the point.

Logs? I've seen entire trees floating just below the surface- especially in late spring. Not little one's either- big, monster shade trees. I couldn't imaging hitting one at speed.

dreamer 09-13-2006 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Logs? I've seen entire trees floating just below the surface- especially in late spring. Not little one's either- big, monster shade trees. I couldn't imaging hitting one at speed.

i have hit one at speed... in my old 28ss... took a drive right off
:mad:

Ms PatriYacht 09-13-2006 05:44 PM

looks like we will hit the islands this weekend as well, can't decide between overnighting at Kelly's or the Bay, any suggestions..... We have never been to Put In Bay for NewYears eve so we don't know what to expect dockage wise, do you think it will be to hard to get a dock Saturday around 4:00PM? Thanks

Ms PatriYacht 09-13-2006 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
\
The PIB New Years party is usually pretty good. Fewer "amateurs" than the usual summer weekends.

Chris will you be there, what's your boat look like?

Scarab3DMC 09-13-2006 06:17 PM

Damn Dave, I wish mine was running !I would like to run with ya...so whats up BRO???? :p :drink: :cool:

dreamer 09-13-2006 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
looks like we will hit the islands this weekend as well, can't decide between overnighting at Kelly's or the Bay, any suggestions..... We have never been to Put In Bay for NewYears eve so we don't know what to expect dockage wise, do you think it will be to hard to get a dock Saturday around 4:00PM? Thanks

might stop at kellys on the way to the bay on fri....

dont think docking will be a problem this late in the season