Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Happy Barfday Panther (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/140479-happy-barfday-panther.html)

mr_velocity 09-14-2006 01:55 PM

Re: Happy Barfday Panther

Originally Posted by Panther
Nah, I just figured you were up at JC's helping him clean parts and get coffee and donuts for the crew! :eek: :eek: :drink:

Happy B-day!!!

Hmm, she spends an entire week at loto with SBRT comes back well rested. Spends a weekend with The Jersey boys and she's out sick for the week. :eek:

sakoutis3 09-14-2006 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Happy B-day!!!

Hmm, she spends an entire week at loto with SBRT comes back well rested. Spends a weekend with The Jersey boys and she's out sick for the week. :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :drink: :drink: :drink:
The Jersey Boys rule , SBRT are just a bunch of amatures.

Panther 09-14-2006 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
:eek: :eek: :eek: :drink: :drink: :drink:
The Jersey Boys rule , SBRT are just a bunch of amatures.

She got sick from that Italian food those boys cook up all the time! :eek: :rolleyes: :D Everyone knows the only place for good italian is in NY.. :evilb:

Lucididee 09-14-2006 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Happy B-day!!!

I'll bring ya in a goodie bag :rolleyes:

Lucididee 09-14-2006 02:13 PM

HEY NOW! Don't be abusing my boys! Both Jersey Boys and SBRT rule! And if ya don't quit your crap, since DC is technically a member of both, I'll have to get him to kick your arses. But, then again, I don't need any help, you guys are WEAK! :p

OldSchool 09-14-2006 02:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Did someone say BARFDAY????

Have a good one!! :drink: :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

stecz20 09-14-2006 04:51 PM

happy b day boy... tell your wife to stop calling me.. for me it was a one night stand, she is now in love with Mr. Wonderful.. cant say i blame her... :drink: :drink:

have a great day, make sure your sister buys you something real nice... :evilb: :evilb:

Racegirl3 09-14-2006 05:54 PM

Happy Birthday :bunny:

D .. hope ya feel better (gotta drink something stronger than the germs :eek: ) :drink:

Tantrum 09-14-2006 06:09 PM

Happy B Day Frank....Tequila for everyone :drink: :drink:

mtm 09-14-2006 06:47 PM

Happy B-Day