Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Which to buy? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/140599-buy.html)

ratman 09-15-2006 10:10 PM

Re: Which to buy?

i like the one with the out boards for you. if you by fat boiy it would be too much boat for you to handle, you can get the outboards serviced anywhere. the guy with the outboards might even work with you on price

Playn 09-15-2006 11:42 PM

FATBOY!!!!!!!!!!

ratman 09-15-2006 11:51 PM

im sorry but anyone that has to ask such a question does not desrve to own fat boy period. buy the eggbeater boat and let someone that loves fatboy buy her pleeze!!!

thisistank 09-16-2006 01:47 AM

Dude, if you buy the other boat you get that tight 72 Winnabago with matching paint. Pull the tires off and you gots yourself a nice little home. SWEEEEET!!

Stormrider 09-16-2006 05:46 PM

Guys, this is not a serious question.
I ain't buying a boat.
I just didn't want to come out and blatanly say...
"32ft classic race boat w/ 3 eggbeaters for 150!!! :eek:"

I just can't believe anyone hasn't said it yet.
Damn... coulda had Daddy Cool for 40k... no comparison for classic Horba IMO.

Rat... you thinkin I was actually gonna be serious.
For 150 I could own Daddy Cool and the Pink Flamingo(or the Hawk TG, or Lakeluvr TG)

No offense to the owner of this Excalibur, but I just believe its a bit overpriced, even w/ the Winny included.

underpressure 09-16-2006 05:50 PM

I'm in love with mine. Yes Mark I know "never love something that doesn't love you back"

FAT BOY

Carl

ratman 09-16-2006 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Guys, this is not a serious question.
I ain't buying a boat.
I just didn't want to come out and blatanly say...
"32ft classic race boat w/ 3 eggbeaters for 150!!! :eek:"

I just can't believe anyone hasn't said it yet.
Damn... coulda had Daddy Cool for 40k... no comparison for classic Horba IMO.

Rat... you thinkin I was actually gonna be serious.
For 150 I could own Daddy Cool and the Pink Flamingo(or the Hawk TG, or Lakeluvr TG)

No offense to the owner of this Excalibur, but I just believe its a bit overpriced, even w/ the Winny included.

i thin daddy cool went for closer to 30k :eek: and now the new owner that was going to restore it has it for sale for 3 times what he paid for it what a jagoff :mad:

el indio 09-16-2006 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
i thin daddy cool went for closer to 30k :eek: and now the new owner that was going to restore it has it for sale for 3 times what he paid for it what a jagoff :mad:

You use the term "jagoff".Are you from Chicago or just been watching Dennis Farina movies?..........m.m...

CAP071 09-17-2006 05:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:drink:

ratman 09-17-2006 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by el indio
You use the term "jagoff".Are you from Chicago or just been watching Dennis Farina movies?..........m.m...

i love the movie snatch :D ...good call m. m. :drink: