Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Destin or Key West ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/140659-destin-key-west.html)

THEJOKER 09-23-2006 08:56 PM

Re: Destin or Key West ?

Great Robert , been a while. I was thinking about you today. I rescued a blond lab in the middle of the lake today. He was confused and just swimming in circles. About 10-11 years old. I'll be looking for his owners tomorrow , no tags.

Ryan Beckley 09-23-2006 09:51 PM

Really POO...... this post really helps out. Too bad you couln't go to Moorehead City and be productive there !!!! Insted you post useless drivel here.

POO SAID.
"Wow ! We are up to 188 going to either the worlds ,or the race in Destin . BIG #'s

Looks like amost a tie . 98 in Destin , and a little less at the worlds ! WOO HOO !

What a joke this is

Go ahead and jump on me . No body's listenin! I've seen more people asleep at the airport for ONE flight than this thread is conjuring up . "

MarkMathews 09-24-2006 12:55 PM

I think Poo's point was missed. Of the 30,000+ members, only 188 posted their vote on which place they'll go see a race. That's plain sad no matter where you go.

Poo 09-24-2006 02:33 PM

Ryan , I simply post for fun .I mean no harm . I observe others doing the same. I will stay off this thread since it offends some .
I opologize to you . I know you ,and do not want to offend you're organization . I just get exited this time of of year .

Please excuse me ,No harm intended .

MarkMathews 09-24-2006 04:08 PM

Poo, get off you knee's :evilb: :evilb:

TeamSaris 09-24-2006 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Race organizations aside, boat counts aside, affiliations aside - Key West is where the Worlds are and ought to be. It would be great to have everyone there, in one place at one time.

For those saying the real races are here or the true worlds are there, it's great that you have such devotion to your respective organization, but to belittle the other is not necessary.

Now, when's BS going to race Miklos, mano-e-mano?? :D

:)

Amen!!!!!!

berns29scarab 09-24-2006 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Price was not an option to entertain my customers and OSO friends. Bern we'll have to have many cold ones. Can't wait.

NO DOUBT LOOKING FORWARDS TO IT !! JUst got back from Cambridge...ended up running a bat boat in P-6 took a 3rd...Mack and Co were down there. tipped a few back with them now its your turn.

THEJOKER 11-04-2006 10:11 PM

See ya down there , looking forward to it. 770-560-3747 Brian

berns29scarab 11-04-2006 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
See ya down there , looking forward to it. 770-560-3747 Brian

got your number on speed dial hittin the ground 10:30ish Weds AM

glassdave 11-05-2006 05:42 AM

Head'in for Destin in 20 minutes!! :drink: :drink: :drink: