Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   South Florida Boating (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/140918-south-florida-boating.html)

tanner 09-19-2006 07:12 PM

South Florida Boating

Just got into the performance boat family and looking for places to go in S.Florida or people to run with, meet up with etc... A little tired of Lake Boca everyweekend. Anyone have other places to hang out with or throw an anchor. Leaving out of the Port of Ft. Lauderdale. I see very few fast boats !! anyone out there??

Todd

Fountain38SC 09-19-2006 07:18 PM

Re: South Florida Boating

Several members in the area. I keep my boat there iover the winter. Maybe Lucky Strike will chime in - the florida power boat club has several runs during the year.

Lucky Strike Jr 09-19-2006 07:23 PM

We try and get out every Sunday. Have you been to Shooters yet?

In two weeks, Florida Powerboat Club (www.flpowerboat.com) is having the Land & Sea Poker Run (9/29-9/30). We'll be there and you should come it's a great way to meet locals.

tanner 09-19-2006 07:56 PM

Thank you. I have my application into Stu now and will be attending the land and sea thing. Thanks for the info. I have a 35 lightening and am out every Sat & Sun (the rain has been great !) Give me a ring if you are going out on Sunday (954) 605-6164

LostinBoston 09-19-2006 08:20 PM

run down to biscayne bay.

Lucky Strike Jr 09-19-2006 08:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by tanner
Thank you. I have my application into Stu now and will be attending the land and sea thing. Thanks for the info. I have a 35 lightening and am out every Sat & Sun (the rain has been great !) Give me a ring if you are going out on Sunday (954) 605-6164

There are a bunch of us going from OSO to the Land & Sea Poker Run. If you ever see us out wave us down :drink:

thedonz 09-19-2006 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
We try and get out every Sunday. Have you been to Shooters yet?

Shooters is so boring and played out already same chicks, same jokes and the same fat guy at the end of the pool waving the champagne in the air with the strawberries

Mike

el indio 09-19-2006 10:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by thedonz
Shooters is so boring and played out already same chicks, same jokes and the same fat guy at the end of the pool waving the champagne in the air with the strawberries

Mike

Shooters is the shot..........been there and done that...........long long time ago .......m.m..

Fountain38SC 09-19-2006 10:35 PM

Mike

Don't make fun of the fat guy - he's the only entertainment left.

Cash Bar 09-19-2006 10:37 PM

Mike

Shooter's is only over if you don't got game....... :eureka: