If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    I aint got $hit

I need your help

There used to be a girl that worked for me and no longer does. Over the last week or so, we have started to get harrassing rude calls about her student loan debt. I am having fun with this, as i got their number, and calling them back to jack with them. they are ruthless!!

they have started calling more and more, so i want to call them even more. its on now!!!

heres there number 1-877-280-2337 and the extension is 5307. the ladies name is jenny. get ready for her she is freaking crazy. give her your best shot. tell her your are calling in reference to ashley adkins.

ive done it twice today now. these bastards wont stop calling. help!!!

My Boats:
    2005 288 SUNSATION

Re: I need your help

Said extension 5307 is not valid...

My Boats:
    38 Fountain SC
    Cincinnati, Oh

Habib wouldn't put me thru. wanted my social and the number I was calling from. Told him since he didn't want to put me thru, I didn't want to pay.

My Boats:
    99 27 Kryptonite
    Brick, NJ

they want your number and they can put a block on it

My Boats:

I had someone call my cell one day that was a wrong number. The lady was an rude B!tch when I told her it wasn't the right number. She called back a few more times and kept being a rude b!tch.....

I have a dedicated phone line on my PC at work incase our T1 goes down, I can use dial-up to get to the net. So I wrote a script on my work computer to launch my modem and dial her number every 15 minutes all day long. I let this go for 2 weeks. I think she finally changed her number.

Offshore Cowboy Platinum Member Joe's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '03 Lip-ship Gladiator - Purchased (Not from Lip-Ship) w/ worn out Merc's posted on OSO Classifieds and told to me had "Fresh Motors." Wish I would have gotten to Philly's 1 Day Sooner and bought the Gladiator he sold to Tommy!!!
    Houston, TX

I hear that only happens to "Bajahahahahaha" folks!

kidding, Jason.

P.S. When are you getting down to Houston? Figured you'd have been here already considering the lake levels etc... there in Austin.

Call me up if you come down...