Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Activator / JC & TC Congrats!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141189-activator-jc-tc-congrats.html)

GLH 09-24-2006 09:04 PM

Re: Activator / JC & TC Congrats!!

Where the F. is Byrdman hanging for his life in the backseat!!!

Congrats JC & crew you guys deserve it.

Lucididee 09-24-2006 11:09 PM

3 Attachment(s)
JC & TC congrats!!!!!! :evilb: Well deserved, and the talk on the dock! :evilb: Glad I was there to see it! :evilb:

Oh Yeah!

Ron P 09-24-2006 11:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They JC Chronicals.

First off, let me tell you that these guys ran like the wind and hit thier GPS numbers right on the money, 95 mph in both races.

The happy crew.

Ron P 09-24-2006 11:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They had one mishap, going around turn one, the boat rolled to the outside and went for a good hundred feet on it's side with the rubrail in the water. I think JC filled his depends on that one.

JC - looking like a zit about to pop. :evilb:

Ron P 09-24-2006 11:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look at me, I'm gonna win as long as the duct tape holds. :D

Ron P 09-24-2006 11:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Time to play for the second race.

Ron P 09-24-2006 11:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I know we all dump on JC whenever possible and should continue to do so whenever the opportunity arises, but today, JC and his brother where on top of their game and represented the Small Bus Racing Team with dignity and honor. The Activator Racing Team needs to be commended for preparing well, having great skill on the racecourse and being good spirited competitors off the racecourse. OPA is proud to have JC, Timmy and Curtis as members of da Jersey Boyz. They fit right in. :eek:

Nice run guys - See ya in Destin!

lightspeed 09-25-2006 07:01 AM

Congratulations Guys Its About Time To see You In The Winners Circle //////Glad Everything Worked Out For You And Your Brothers /////Blood Is Thicker Than Water/////

RLW 09-25-2006 07:32 AM

A great day for all Activator Owners and the Cropper Brothers! Congratulations! :drink:

Panther 09-25-2006 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Lucididee
JC & TC congrats!!!!!! :evilb: Well deserved, and the talk on the dock! :evilb: Glad I was there to see it! :evilb:

Oh Yeah!

Looks like it's running on rails! :cool:

Best part is ya'll came in cold, with a new drive setup ta boot and Murdered it! :evilb: :drink: