Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
2002 offshore drivers poll/photos >

2002 offshore drivers poll/photos

Notices

2002 offshore drivers poll/photos

Old 01-04-2002, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm just happy some one is going to race in Corpus. Now just give me the fricking website so I can download and memorize another set of fricking rules. Since I will probably only race in Corpus, I just want to find out what the frick is going on NOW so I can make some fricking plans to get my fricking boat rigged and my **** together. So let's get the fricking FORCE on the road!
Old 01-04-2002, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
FRICK!

LMAO---man, I haven't heard that one since I was knee high to a grasshopper!
Old 01-04-2002, 02:40 PM

Offshore1,
I guess you disagree with my post, but it is just MY OPINION.I am just a fan of the sport and have nothing to gain by supporting one group over another.My opinion is based what has happenedto the sport in the past.Multiple sanctioning bodies have been a detriment to other motorsports as well; after all, look what the CART-IRL power struggle did to the Indy 500 and open wheel racing in general!

Old 01-04-2002, 03:18 PM
Registered

Sean, I wanted to cuss my ass off, but since we live in this politcally correct forum, I decided to refrain. I haven't used the frick word in a while and thought what the f*ck.
Old 01-04-2002, 03:34 PM
Registered

John, help me out here. Is www.forceseries.com your address? If so, are you guys using APBA rules and class designations? Like I said, I don't care who races in Corpus since it's the only race I'll probably be able to run. I'm happy there is a race. I just want to know what fricking rules I use. A little help here. I'm new to racing and I was just getting the jist of APBA. I'm pissy since things are not as I had expected, but I'll get over it. I just need a bit of help getting going in the right direction.
Old 01-04-2002, 04:55 PM

See what I mean?

Old 01-04-2002, 07:28 PM
Rick#29

We will be running APBA-Pro national series only.Super V Pier 57 Stainless Marine #29.Rick Turmel

Old 01-04-2002, 09:53 PM
Frank Civitano

This is to John Crouse

I met you in Orlando at the Donzi meet in my eyes I respected you, When we sat at the table and were talking for over an hour about some of the old timers I felt a great respect for you and how you loved racing! But John I got to say my respect for you just went out the door! I am not in to the politics and could careless but I do come from a Political family that Mud slinging is a way of life and I have no respect for any of that, I am not involved with Politics like some of my Family members because of the BS, I follow APBA, SBI OBA and anywhere else there is a good boat race. I am getting so tired of someone starting a boat club or has a problem with a boat club and right away has to throw the other club owner under the bus, And then you expect everyone else to follow! I would have more respect if you would start your club and work hand and hand with other clubs! So we all can go on and enjoy boat racing for what it is! RACING.
Frank

Old 01-05-2002, 11:23 AM
Registered

Rather insightful Frank! Seems that Mr. Crouse has been rather SILENT lately! Gordo, me, DaveP, You, etc., etc., etc., have voiced a diference in opinion and he has not replied. Hmmmmm..

Shane
Old 01-05-2002, 12:49 PM
Pier

By the way, the latest installment of SEATALK, has tagged members of this board "chat room queens." So we're good enough for Mr. Crouse to sell products or politics to, but not good enough to question him? Strange.

Quick Reply: 2002 offshore drivers poll/photos

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.