If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warlock cats

Platinum Member Platinum Member timewarp's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2002 Spectre 30,300X's

I would think that that is a setup problem, an older one around here had that problem until he put on a shortened IMCO drive.

Charter Member #71 Charter Member DanB's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1993 Cig
    Debary, FL

I just got your email...but it seems like you already got the answer. Mine is a V bottom...but as far as Warlocks..its a proven design, has been around for a while and lots of them around, especially out west. Weither its an Ultimate or a Warlock, both Tom and Carter have always built a good boat. Built to run hard and stay together. For setup questions I'd call Tom at WPM or Carter at Ultimate Warlock. If you get one I think youll be happy. Good luck

Thumbs up

Try asking Bruce. He'll be on the road until Wednesday though.

My Boats:
    1997 22' Advantage Sport Cat
    Peoria, AZ, USA

[QUOTE]I have been told that these were an original design and I suspect that this lead to them being widely copied...Talon, American Offshore, Firehawk, Group One marine...etc, etc.

Cord, I believe your "copying" is a little off. I believe Talon was the original designer of 25' model, not Warlock. A lot of companies were "inspired" by the Talon design. I got this info from the owner of Howard, whose cat is also in the same vein.

A friend of mine until recently had a 93 model 25' Warlock with a 502 Mag and a Blackhawk. Stock motor he could hit 79 on gps at Havasu in the winter, never made 80. It was a good looking and running boat.

Official OSO boat whore Charter Member
    My Boats:
    8' row boat
    Mequon, WI

Yea, it sure would be interesting to see the family tree for these cats. I'm sure the tree branches several times.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123