Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sarasota Poker Run Parking Available! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141433-sarasota-poker-run-parking-available.html)

FREEDOM US1 10-01-2006 09:22 PM

Re: Sarasota Poker Run Parking Available!

Originally Posted by KNOT-RIGHT
Jim, I see you drag that 46 all over. Do you run a tilt trailer?

I would love to bring my boat down there.
I dont have the tilt.

Its pretty close to 9 states to get through. Thinking Jersey
would be the toughest.

Gerry

Mine goes everywhere. No tilt. You need to fine somebody to haul it for you that can handle all the required permits and wide load stuff. Good luck, you need to get that boat down to Sarasota and Key West.

cobrapower 10-03-2006 06:50 AM

ttt

Cig42X 10-03-2006 08:44 AM

JC,

And don't forget that, and that's only TV. And nobody knows better than you. Don't forget we go back a long time.

Whats up Jeff hope all is well, looking forward to seeing all you guys

You know there are only two kind of people in the world------
Italians and people who want to be Italian...

JG

cobrapower 10-03-2006 03:26 PM

We just moved out a lot of cars and made some more room . Just call and reserve you space for the Sarasota Poker Run.

JCPERF 10-03-2006 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Cig42X
JC,

And don't forget that, and that's only TV. And nobody knows better than you. Don't forget we go back a long time.

Whats up Jeff hope all is well, looking forward to seeing all you guys

You know there are only two kind of people in the world------
Italians and people who want to be Italian...

JG

I hang around so many Italians, I feel like i should be wacking people :eek: :D :drink:

Cig42X 10-03-2006 09:34 PM

:evilb: JC,

What are you talking about I never heard of such a thing.

SHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stay in touch, and you are part ITALIAN.

JG

10x 10-04-2006 01:29 AM

Jeff, watch that italian stuff, my friends and I get kinda funny about that stuff. :D

Joe, I need a spot for a trailer for a 46 Cig. Save a spot for us. If you need to call me, you can reach me on the cell # 708-870-2572, or else I'll see you friday afternoon.

Thanks, Frank

BTW, Is Bill Taylor using your lot for parking? I'm leaving in the morning to pick up his 47 Fountain from Mercury Racing, up in Fondulac Wisc, and we're heading down early thursday morning. I'll be arriving in Sarasota with his 47, and my buddy's bringing down the 46 Cig with us, so I'm guessing we'll need two spots. I'll have Bill Taylor call you if he's already got somewhere else in mind. :rolleyes: I just don't want to put those 2 boats in the water and have no place to park the trailers.

Also, can anyone tell me which exit we need to get off I-75, to head west to the Hyatt? From what I remember from last time, there were 3 exits for Sarasota.

cobrapower 10-04-2006 03:46 PM

Got you covered. See you then!

THEJOKER 10-04-2006 05:56 PM

University exit - can't remember the #. You can go to google earth and take a look.

10x 10-05-2006 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
University exit - can't remember the #. You can go to google earth and take a look.

Thanks, Frank :D