Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Columbus Day Regatta South Florida (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141435-columbus-day-regatta-south-florida.html)

thedonz 09-28-2006 02:40 PM

Re: Columbus Day Regatta South Florida

Alex PM your number i lost it

Mike

Hot4Teacher 09-28-2006 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by asg
count me in... anyone that wants to leave from Ft Lauderdale let me know and we can all leave from here. You can leave a boat in the water overnight here if you want.

I would certainly like to take you up on that offer. I'm in NY for the weekend and away from the computer but I'll be back on Monday. Hopefully there is a big bunch of us going!

Jay

tanner 09-28-2006 05:06 PM

I am going to run down on Saturday morning sometime. I am leaving out of Ft. lauderdale port. Anyone running down Sat. to Eiot key. I have never been but heard the stories and am definatley going to check it out!

Todd :evilb:

asg 09-28-2006 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by tanner
I am going to run down on Saturday morning sometime. I am leaving out of Ft. lauderdale port. Anyone running down Sat. to Eiot key. I have never been but heard the stories and am definatley going to check it out!

Todd :evilb:

We should be running down sat and sun.

Leaving from Ft Lauderdale, near port.

Pantera24 09-28-2006 09:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a couple of pics from regatta two years ago "G" rated.
I'll be out in either the Concept 27 or the Martini not sure yet which one.
If you see either one come on by and ask for Angel, all OSO brotheren will be eligible for one complimentary drink..beer of course. :drink:

Pantera24 09-28-2006 09:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
The Concept and the Martini

tanner 09-29-2006 06:00 AM

ASG and anyone else, lets hook up and run together, my number is (954) 605 6164. GIve me a cal next week anytime. our plans and times are flexible, we will do whatever fits !!!

Todd

dfealy 09-29-2006 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by thedonz
who's going on sat besides Andy....who's up to run together on sat ?

Mike

I will be there Sat and Sun. I am definitly up to run with you on saturday.

lowblue320 09-29-2006 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by asg
We should be running down sat and sun.

Leaving from Ft Lauderdale, near port.

ASG, spoke to Mike last night I told him so that we can meet up with you at Montys south beach........Let us know.

Andy,

Lucky Strike Jr 09-29-2006 10:12 PM

I think we're going to run down w/asg on Sunday and hang out for a little bit if I heard the conversation correctly tonight???