Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Few photos from PRA Jupiter poker run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141527-few-photos-pra-jupiter-poker-run.html)

PicChic 09-29-2006 12:40 AM

Re: Few photos from PRA Jupiter poker run

Well guys, there's a lot more where that came from if you want to see more. However, this chickees tired of posting this evening....lol. Let me know if you want to see more. Tomorrow is a new day!!

PicChic 09-29-2006 08:23 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Good morning!! Well the new day is here & so am I, so it must be a good day......LOL. More pics for you to ck out.

Ryan Beckley 09-29-2006 09:02 AM

Can you email me the first photo of Loose Cannon from this thread. I would really appreciate it. THANKS

[email protected]

LubeJobs42 09-29-2006 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
Can you email me the first photo of Loose Cannon from this thread. I would really appreciate it. THANKS

I think you have to buy them to be able to use them anywhere else.

Cig42X 09-29-2006 10:18 AM

Lori,

You really got some great shots, thanks for posting some pics of my boat!!

Cant wait to see you in Sarasota.

Oh one thing its Gregorio not Gregario but still my greatest appreciation for the posts and pics.

John G

Next time I will deliver your shoes with a present !!!!!!!!!!

Cig42X 09-29-2006 10:41 AM

To all fellow POKER RUNNERS I am hearing rumors that PRA is going to switch photographers for Sarasota.

I know Tamara cannot be there and I am thrilled with my shots and all the others I saw. Lets post that we are very happy with the pics. and maybe they will bring Lori back.

Lets keep what we know is good, you never know what we will get if it is someone new.

Of course this could all be BS about bringing someone new in but I just don't know.

All I know is what I have seen and they all look great to me.

John

PicChic 09-29-2006 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Cig42X
Lori,

You really got some great shots, thanks for posting some pics of my boat!!

Cant wait to see you in Sarasota.

Oh one thing its Gregorio not Gregario but still my greatest appreciation for the posts and pics.

John G

Next time I will deliver your shoes with a present !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that John, it won't happen again.....got it right now......LOL. I really appreciate all the nice compliments. You guys are too good to me. Presents........mmmmmmmmm...... this girl always likes surprises!! If there's anymore boats you're searching for don't hesitate to ask. I'll do my best to get them posted. Take care guys!! Lori

HelicopterFlyboy 09-29-2006 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by 42lightning
Doesn't everyone think we should have lori in sarasota to photograph the poker run. she has done some awesome shooting from the helicopter!!!

I agree - awesome photos! :D

Just logged on - heard about the poker run next weekend and decided to check everything out - cool site - lots of great information!

I bet if you guys really wanted those great shots of your boats, you could find a way to get her there...

Everyone who wants to see Lori there, raise your hand - **raises both hands ** :rolleyes:

OK -
How about we all setup some kind of a pool to help fund her helicopter time - I'll start...

Lori - your first 15 minutes is on me! :drink:
(PM me where to send the check)

Come on guys, let's do this - help the girl out - you KNOW she can shoot!

THE BULL 09-30-2006 09:55 AM

More Pics !!!!!! Please?? Great shots!!!! :eek:

HelicopterFlyboy 09-30-2006 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by THE BULL
More Pics !!!!!! Please?? Great shots!!!! :eek:

Come on Lori - give us some more pics!

P.S. - Check's in transit - can't wait to meet you in person next weekend! :evilb: