Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer >

looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

Notices

looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

Old 07-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

was wondering about its racing career and where its been since. thx for any info. also looking for someone to tow it from the lancaster area of pa to mer performance in little river sc in about 10 days- 2 weeks. rm
Attached Thumbnails looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer-ph-g003.jpg   looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer-michelob-scarab.jpg   looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer-9461.jpg  

Old 07-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

Oh sweet! Awesome classic offshore racer! I bet that is a smooth riding hull. Good luck with your new boat.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:45 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Re: looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

rat, nice buy!!!

BTW, can anyone take that 1st pic, draw arrows and name the boats... lots of cool stuff in there... awsome.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:45 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

rat, you gonna bring it back to its old glory?
repaint the tanks as beer cans.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bring her back Rat!

Phuck Coors Light (he just got a DWI by the way) and Bud (just kidding Kilo Kat LOL )
Old 07-20-2006, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Rat-------------- DO IT !!!
Old 07-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NJgr8ful
Bring her back Rat!

Phuck Coors Light (he just got a DWI by the way) and Bud (just kidding Kilo Kat LOL )

Michelob Light is a Anheuser-Busch product so is Natural Light
Old 07-21-2006, 12:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rat-
CongRATulations!!!
I think the boat you have was the one raced by Joey Ippolito. In Searace by Mr. John Crouse, refer to pages 279 to 281- the boat is pictured with a caption indicating it started as 'Outrageous' and won the 78 Bushmills Grand Prix with T-man Jack Stuteville and navigator Bill Vogel. Bernie Little saw the boat run and decided to sponsor it. There are 2 teardrop running light just under the rub railabout 5 feet from the bow.

On pages 288-289 the boat is pictured with the beer can fuel tanks....

The Michelob Light boat running #89 or US-1 is the boat Betty Cook ran (for a while with Bill Vogel)- I have that boat and am restoring it. Please call me at 1-985-893-3831- I am usually up until about 12:00 PM Central.

Ronnie aka Bulldog
Old 07-21-2006, 04:32 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

im buying it! im putting 1000hp blown powerin it, im putting my mistress on ebay sat afternoon, as soon as i sell my mistress im gonna get it towed to my engine guy in nc, i called anheiser busch and they had a lame attatude about me painting it back to the original paint scheme so i'll probably paint it white and do the lettering in vinyl so if i get a letter from the beer co. lawyer i can just peel off the lettering!
Old 07-21-2006, 07:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Sweet. Congrats Rat! That boat's going to be a lot of fun.

Quick Reply: looking for info on the mich light larry smith scarab bernie little's/ racer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.