Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   traded the cig here some pics of the new boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141633-traded-cig-here-some-pics-new-boat.html)

AeroSpeedMarine 09-29-2006 10:52 AM

traded the cig here some pics of the new boat

3 Attachment(s)
i know its a fountain but its reliable and fast love the staggered motors but it doesnt handle like a cigarette we were in rough roller in the great lakes with scott at shogren and my fiance said to compare the two she says the cigarette feels like are in a tank and this feels like were riding on plastic..hahhaha its a pretty boat though thanks scott at shogren real nice people and great deal..

sakoutis3 09-29-2006 10:57 AM

Re: traded the cig here some pics of the new boat

Traitor. :eek: :drink: :drink:

jeff32 09-29-2006 10:59 AM

why you changed? similar boat. I though you were going almost sport cruiser?

AeroSpeedMarine 09-29-2006 11:09 AM

to be honest i had over 330k in the boat and i had about another 25k in stereo i was about to put in it and we (meaning my fiance and i) went out one saturday with some friends of ours they were in a 38 fountain and i asked my mechanic to change out my water impllers and change the oil once again he didnt follow thru so i changed the oil only cause i had that didnt have any spare impellers cause i had given them to him . so i took the boat out on the way back from a great day on the water both impellers went out simitamisly and we had to be pulled back by a fountain it was a horrible day that night we took a ride in his boat and nikki. liked the luxury look....... of the fountain she said lets by one of these with ac.. so there you go. now i own a fountain but it wont be long till i get in another cig. after we test ran the fountain i called stan my partner in aerospeedmarine and he said dont buyit go to pier 57 and get the 39 withstaggered 525s but didnt want to break out anohther 100k ... so theres why and you will see me in a 39 cig next year with 700 and nxt1 drives thanks mike.

stecz20 09-29-2006 11:15 AM

good luck with your fountain, a 39 is a nice choice... we will miss you... :evilb: :evilb:

you beaker you... :evilb: :evilb:

hammer01 09-29-2006 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by 42PLAYBOY
to be honest i had over 330k in the boat and i had about another 25k in stereo i was about to put in it and we (meaning my fiance and i) went out one saturday with some friends of ours they were in a 38 fountain and i asked my mechanic to change out my water impllers and change the oil once again he didnt follow thru so i changed the oil only cause i had that didnt have any spare impellers cause i had given them to him . so i took the boat out on the way back from a great day on the water both impellers went out simitamisly and we had to be pulled back by a fountain it was a horrible day that night we took a ride in his boat and nikki. liked the luxury look....... of the fountain she said lets by one of these with ac.. so there you go. now i own a fountain but it wont be long till i get in another cig. after we test ran the fountain i called stan my partner in aerospeedmarine and he said dont buyit go to pier 57 and get the 39 withstaggered 525s but didnt want to break out anohther 100k ... so theres why and you will see me in a 39 cig next year with 700 and nxt1 drives thanks mike.

JEFF IS THAT YOUR 42 TIGER THEY HAVE AT SHOGREN FOR SALE WITH THE 700'S AND ALL BLACK SIDES? JUST CURIOUS ON YOUR INPUT ABOUT IT IF SO? HAMMER

Sea-Dated 09-29-2006 11:44 AM

Welcome to the beaked family. :evilb:

Too Old 09-29-2006 11:55 AM

Vet nice. I like the all white look.

Enjoy!

CigDaze 09-29-2006 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by 42PLAYBOY
cigarette feels like are in a tank and this feels like were riding on plastic..hahhaha...

Too Funny. :D :evilb:

Nice ride, congratulations!! :)

thedonz 09-29-2006 12:10 PM

i give you until the beginning of next season to be back in a Cig......you just went from a Ferrari to a Corvette

Mike