Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2007 OffshoreOnly Winter Chill-Out; Richmond VA -- 300+ people (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141660-2007-offshoreonly-winter-chill-out%3B-richmond-va-300-people.html)

Ca$hed Out 01-28-2007 03:25 PM

Re: 2007 OffshoreOnly Winter Chill-Out; Richmond VA -- 300+ people

It was great to finally meet everyone who only had a name and not a face. I enjoyed sharing the excitement of our upcoming boating season and I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Brian - great job...I know it isn't easy to arrange an event this large and it was perfect!

Reckless32 01-29-2007 06:23 PM

Ditto, ditto, and ditto. There will be some years where the moons aligned funny, and not everyone can make it year after year. Personally I met and spoke with many new interesting folks which made it a huge success in my book. Thanks again Brian and we'll see ya soon on the water. I'm digging out all the calling cards, hand written email addresses etc. out of my pockets...:-)

Offshoreracr 01-29-2007 06:46 PM

Had a great time again! Brian, thanks for all the hard work putting on a great event.

R Addiction 01-30-2007 09:13 AM

A great time as always. Got to meet alot of new people. The go karts were a blast. Arms still hurt!!! See some of you at the Jammin' on the James! Thanks Brian!!:cool:

Sydwayz 01-30-2007 01:24 PM

So, just to cap things off:

Once again, thank you to everyone who attended. We had 124 people show up, which definitely made the party more quaint and manageable. I do believe I had the best time of all the events thus far.

Now that there are parties like this across the country, folks are choosing to attend parties closer to home. For some reason; a lot of people have lost the respect of RSVP'ing and actually holding to their commitments, because I had well over 160 RSVPs. This affected the bottom line, but I'm not upset about it.

I really want to thank:

OffshoreOnly.com (Steve and Lauren)
Active Thunder (Pat, Diane, Jay and Frank)
A Brighter Finish (Lee and Tracy)
Trick Marine (Fred)
OuterLimits (Mike and Stacey)
Lip-Ship Performance (Phil and Vanessa)
Mitcher T Custom Paint (Mitch)
CP Performance/Keith Eikert Power Products (Scott)
Powerboat Magazine
Extreme Boats Magazine
Suction Coolies (Dan)
Throttle Up Propellers (Julie)
BAM Marine (Marc)
Livorsi Marine (Ed and Mike)
Freeze Frame Videos (Jeff)
NPBA/New York Poker Run (Billy Frenz)
Swipes (Dan and John)
Audio Connections (Bill)
The RPBA (Steve and James)
The HRPA (Rick)

...for their donations/apparel/gift certificates/products that were all given away to the attendees of the party. I know for a fact that every single gift went to a very happy recipient, and all will be thoroughly enjoyed. I saw some with leave with ARMLOADS of goodies, and others bartering on the floor trading sizes and colors.

I also want to thank my Girlfriend Mary Sue (Theboopgal) for her assistance in planning and manning the entry door.

Mark your calendars for:
January 26th, 2008
and
January 24th, 2009
(Just so no other copycat websites make another mistake and state they picked the date first. :rolleyes: :drink: )

kickin32 01-30-2007 02:21 PM

Way to go Brian I will see you there!!!!!!!!!!

fountain1fan 01-30-2007 02:37 PM

coolllllllllll we will be there . thanks for having such a party . :drink:

BobbyB 01-30-2007 02:44 PM

Thanks Brian!!! I know our group had a great time.

poolsinc1 01-30-2007 05:25 PM

Thanks Brian! We had a great time and count us in for next year.

Mrs.R'Addiction 01-31-2007 08:43 AM

Brian and Mary Sue

Thanks once again for a wonderful time with a group of great people. I wil post some pictures later today for everyone to enjoy!