Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How long before the Mich Light boat crumbles? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141803-how-long-before-mich-light-boat-crumbles.html)

ratman 10-02-2006 04:18 PM

Re: How long before the Mich Light boat crumbles?

Originally Posted by NJgr8ful
Yeah couple 2 serious ones:

First one wanted to trade a real nice 28' 1972 Cigarette, totally redone with 383 Stroker motors, bravo conversion :eek:, brand new interior, supposedly did 90+mph (GPS!!). I blew him off 2 or 3 times (I'm not stinkin 'down sizing' :evilb: ), he kept calling ... We were still negotiating the cash, he was at $9-10K ... I was at $20K, he asked for pics, I sent them, he hasn't called again :rolleyes: Dreamer knows the 28' real well ... I spoke to him regarding it, he said if I bought/traded for it he'd kill me! :eek: :drink:

The more serious of the 2 offers was 12 pack of Michelob Lights, 1974 Chevy Vega, plus a grand. :D :D That one I'm still trying to convince the wifey to jump on. The 12 pack makes that deal real tough to pass on :evilb: :D

Looks like I'll be running it next year, no problems there.

what were you looking to trade up to?

NJgr8ful 10-02-2006 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
what were you looking to trade up to?

Was looking at the other 41' Paul bought ... It's heading north next weekend ... he bought it instead.

The V1 41' might be going to England :eek: :(

masher44 10-02-2006 04:44 PM

I am so tried of people fixing up these old sh1t pails and trying to run them today. New technology rules! This boat should have stayed put.... at the bottom of the scrap heap. Have you already registered Ratman's Boneyard in Costa Rica? You should have bought an Outerlimits.... :evilb: :evilb:

sakoutis3 10-02-2006 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
I am so tried of people fixing up these old sh1t pails and trying to run them today. New technology rules! This boat should have stayed put.... at the bottom of the scrap heap. Have you already registered Ratman's Boneyard in Costa Rica? You should have bought an Outerlimits.... :evilb: :evilb:

We wouldn't have let him in the club. :evilb: :evilb: :drink: :drink:

Comanche3Six 10-02-2006 05:11 PM

Rat, nice avatar!

el indio 10-02-2006 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Rat, nice avatar!

needs a few FEATHERS.............

Papache 10-02-2006 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
The crack is a top secret race vent that gives me 3 mph. He told me I was the only one with the good duct tape... that lying scumbag :evilb:
Is papache doing your glasswork? :evilb:

No that 2200lb boat is to thin for me to fix. they must have weighed the hatches only. if that boat is 2200lbs put two 70hp out boards on it an go