Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How long before the Mich Light boat crumbles? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141803-how-long-before-mich-light-boat-crumbles.html)

masher44 10-02-2006 08:40 AM

How long before the Mich Light boat crumbles?

:evilb: :evilb:

I voted for 8 footers at least

jryan26 10-02-2006 09:05 AM

Re: How long before the Mich Light boat crumbles?

You need to add a spot for first trip out with 300lb costa-rican transexual prostitutes in 8 footers.:chimp:

itilldo 10-02-2006 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by jryan26
You need to add a spot for first trip out with 300lb costa-rican transexual prostitutes in 8 footers.:chimp:

yea..I did not see that category on there cause that's what I would have picked :evilb:

He is doing his own glass work isn't he? :eek: :p :D

ratman 10-02-2006 09:45 AM

please form an orderly line so you can all kiss my azz, masher you may go first, and dont even try a reacharound! masher those are big words coming froma guy with a 3 ft crack in hull/deck joint of slim shady! im pretty confident it will hold up o.k. jc gave me a roll of the same duct tape he used on your connecting rods masher. :evilb:

Lucididee 10-02-2006 09:46 AM

I'm going with the second trip out. :eek:

sakoutis3 10-02-2006 09:47 AM

sHOULD BE A CHOICE FOR FIRST POTHOLE HE HITS WITH IT ON THE TRAILER. :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:

ratman 10-02-2006 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Lucididee
I'm going with the second trip out. :eek:

i used to like you....you biotch :evilb:

masher44 10-02-2006 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by ratman
please form an orderly line so you can all kiss my azz, masher you may go first, and dont even try a reacharound! masher those are big words coming froma guy with a 3 ft crack in hull/deck joint of slim shady! im pretty confident it will hold up o.k. jc gave me a roll of the same duct tape he used on your connecting rods masher. :evilb:

The crack is a top secret race vent that gives me 3 mph. He told me I was the only one with the good duct tape... that lying scumbag :evilb:
Is papache doing your glasswork? :evilb:

el indio 10-02-2006 10:04 AM

Het ratman,,,,,,,,dont let em get to ya ...........nothing like a V bottom skipping across the water to get your diff stick.......A big cat can kill you!!!!!!but a little pu$$y wont hurt ya............m.m........

ratman 10-02-2006 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by el indio
Het ratman,,,,,,,,dont let em get to ya ...........nothing like a V bottom skipping across the water to get your diff stick.......A big cat can kill you!!!!!!but a little pu$$y wont hurt ya............m.m........

mark, masher knows i will murderize his tub when i see him on the water, he has never seen 8 footers let alone run in them, thats why he bought a lake boat :D